Muslim Suffers Bruised Ego in Fort Hood Tragedy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pop Sickle, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Wallet

Wallet

LOL, Call it what you want, but for the record is was an "economy sized can of 9mm WHOOP ASS" she opened on him.

#51     Nov 12, 2009
  2. Nonsense...

Now you want to blame PC for this tragedy...

#52     Nov 12, 2009
  3. Wallet

Wallet

Deepest condolences and sympathies go out to all the families of those involved in the ordeal, and it's sad there's someone, who imputes the actions of those injured and killed in the tragedy.

Enough of this garbage for me, I'm sorry now i was pulled into it.

Optional your a piece of shit for you words tonight.

you just made my ignore list

#53     Nov 12, 2009
  4. Not just PC but assholes like you who actively undermine the ability of our military, police and other relevant services to prevent these kinds of attacks from happening.

God forbid someone would have expressed any kind of concerns or suspicions about Hasan before the attack. You and other idiots like you would be screaming "racism", "Islamophobia" and "profiling" on every corner and filing hundreds of lawsuits.

Their blood is on your hands as you've always been a useful idiot for these islamic terrorists. So you'd better shut up.

#54     Nov 12, 2009
  5. Your thinking really is off...

"So you'd better shut up."

Is that a threat?

#55     Nov 12, 2009
  6. LOL, are you scared? Don't be, it's your islamo-nazi buddies you should worry about.

Oh, and it was not a threat, it was an advice.
    :D

#56     Nov 12, 2009
  7. Why on earth would you think I would take your advice?

Come on, you are not afraid to admit it was a threat, are you?

#57     Nov 12, 2009
  8. I doubt optional has the courage (as he called it) of hasan.

#58     Nov 12, 2009
  9. Hasan didn't appear afraid to die based on reports, so yes, I would say acting in the face of death is courage...

Or insanity, which would make him not guilty by reason of insanity...

#59     Nov 12, 2009
  10. Why on earth would you think I would take your advice?
    Because it would be a smart thing to do...Yep, you're right of course, that's exactly why you would not take it.

Come on, you are not afraid to admit it was a threat, are you?
    LOL, nice try, now you're a comedian...But it was an advice... you know... given that you've always been an active enabler of the Hasans of the world you should consider taking a pass on openly defending the murderer whom you have indirectly helped.

#60     Nov 12, 2009