Muslim Suffers Bruised Ego in Fort Hood Tragedy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pop Sickle, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Not knowing the layout of the ambush, it's hard to say but I do know that would have been an exceptional feat against even unarmed members of any unit I was in.

I just guess 62 year olds with a history of a recent heart attack, a pregnant woman, a social worker supervisor, a female physician assistant, a 56 yo psyche nurse might be softer targets than all male Airborne Infantry.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/fort.hood.victims.2.1297352.html

#41     Nov 12, 2009
  2. Wallet

Wallet

Your brave gunman was taken down by a woman.

I think she's like 5'2'' and kicked his ass.

She's a hero in my book.

#42     Nov 12, 2009
  3. He is just trolling as always. You don't expect the sleazebag to change his habits just because 13 american soldiers lost their lives to a yet another islamic terrorist, do you?

#43     Nov 12, 2009
  4. ...and only security police or military police should carry around weapons and ammo.

"Should..."

...as if soldiers fighting a war against Islamic terrorism felt so safe as to be unarmed around a Muslim in full Islamic garb...

...and the security and military police were eating donuts?

No, doesn't make sense at all...

#44     Nov 12, 2009
  5. Wallet

Wallet

Gun Control is hitting where you aim, The problem is that we did not give our troops live ammo to carry with them at all times, then this wouldn't happen.

Doesn't matter where you look when the populace is well armed, crime goes down.

#45     Nov 12, 2009
  6. According to the reports, she is a hero...and her height had nothing to do with it.

Oh, and she didn't kick his ass, multiple gunshot wounds did...

What about the other soldiers trained to fight the war against Islamic extremism who just stood and watched as Hasan reportedly yelled "Allah Akbar" in full Muslim garb fired and reloaded...fired and reloaded...fired and reloaded...fired and reloaded...fired and reloaded....

#46     Nov 12, 2009
  7. Mav88

Mav88

Soldiers at american facilities don't all walk around ready for combat unless they are on training maneuvers. It's quite easy to find an unarmed crowd on a military base. I have been on many, it's a rather stupid argument.

Blame the gun, blame the american military, blame everything but the obvious truth.

The guy was full of religiously inspired hatred, the same primitive hatred and intolerance that is easy find anywhere in the muslim world.

#47     Nov 12, 2009
  8. Steelers Baby

New Post 11-12-09 07:17 PM

Please quit talknig you are defaming people such as myself.....

#48     Nov 12, 2009
  9. Soldiers did not have a choice...and even if they did not feel safe they could not possibly have done anything about it due to political correctness forced upon them by dirtbags like you and your uber-liberal islamo-nazi ilk.

#49     Nov 12, 2009
  10. Soldiers are trained to be ready at all times...

Off duty cops, if they are not drunk, are routinely packing heat and looking out for criminal behavior at all times.

The guy was full of religiously inspired hatred, the same primitive hatred and intolerance that is easy find anywhere in the muslim world.

So religiously inspired hatred is a stronger force than the training we give to those who volunteer their lives to defend America?

#50     Nov 12, 2009