Muslim Suffers Bruised Ego in Fort Hood Tragedy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pop Sickle, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Mav88

Mav88

dude you're stupid, I just said I'm not a Coulter fan, the only thing I read of hers was the OP.

#11     Nov 12, 2009
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Consider the following essays, expressing the same sentiment. Note the difference in language and tone used. These are written for thinking adults. As such, they have a chance of influencing the middle and the left. Coulter's stuff is writting for crybaby, "everything is wrong, waaaah!" conservatives.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/10/opinion/10brooks.html?_r=1

http://www.forbes.com/2009/11/08/fo...ms-opinions-columnists-tunku-varadarajan.html

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704402404574525831785724114.html

#12     Nov 12, 2009
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Agreed.

Pardon me. I had to jump on the "liberal" crack, though. I'm liberal on some topics.

#13     Nov 12, 2009
  4. Based on what has been reported as fact in the Fort Hood tragedy, along with some other facts:

1. There was a lone gunman, just like the grassy knoll in Dallas.

2. Hasan fired over 100 rounds with a handgun or two handguns.

Which means trained military personnel, fighting the war on terrorism, just stood there like deer in the headlights while Hasan fired...reloaded...fired...reloaded...
    fired...reloaded...fired...reloaded...

3. The deaths and injuries due to the bullets from Hasan's gun(s) would have had the same effect had he been Jewish, Christian, a Druid, Buddhist, an atheist, a republican, a democrat, dressed in a Brooks Brother's suit, etc.

4. Islam killed no one, and never has. A man fired a gun, not a religion, or some scripture, or an ideology, etc.

5. No terrorist organization like the IRA, or Al Quaeda has taken credit for this tragedy.

6. The report is that of a lone gunman, just like Dallas Texas in 1963 when Kennedy was killed.

7. The military and Pentagon are known to manipulate facts to support their own agenda.

8. See Pat Tillman and Jessica Lynch for proof of point #7.

9. Hasan's motive is not known.

Now, assuming the "proud American right wingers" can be honest, honestly respond the two following statements:

1. When Obama and the dems took full control of D.C. (with the exception of a right wing Supreme Court) the right winger's pride and ego was bruised.

2. 9/11 bruised the ego of America.

#14     Nov 12, 2009
    #15     Nov 12, 2009
  6. 1. There was a lone gunman, just like the grassy knoll in Dallas.
    True, there was a lone muslim gunman

3. The deaths and injuries due to the bullets from Hasan's gun(s) would have had the same effect had he been Jewish, Christian, a Druid, Buddhist, an atheist, a republican, a democrat, dressed in a Brooks Brother's suit, etc.
    True, but time after time the terrorist is a muslim - not a christtian, Druid or a Buddhist (there certainly are some rare exceptions but virtually all terrorists in the world are muslims).

4. Islam killed no one, and never has.
    but muslims "inspired" by Islam have killed millions innocent muslim and non-muslim civilians

5. No terrorist organization like the IRA, or Al Quaeda has taken credit for this tragedy.
    Al-Qaeda did not take credit for 9/11 either. Nor did Islam. At any rate, lone islamic terrorists are just as bad as organized Islamic terror groups.

Sure it is, it's no rocket science. It was a revenge for what he believed to be an american anti-muslim crusade.

PS. Thanks for playing the devil's advocate. At the end of the day though Hasan is still yet another devil produced by Islam.

#16     Nov 12, 2009
  7. 1. There was a lone gunman, just like the grassy knoll in Dallas.
    True, there was a lone muslim gunman

...and the lone gunman was likely using a gun and ammunition made and and sold in America.

Both his religion and the weapons he used have not been charged with any crime.

True.

Yes, quite true.

4. Islam killed no one, and never has.
    but muslims "inspired" by Islam have killed millions innocent muslim and non-muslim civilians

Unless someone is brainwashed and therefore not acting of their own free will, they make their own decisions.

Inspiration has nothing to do with it...

Courts judge actions, and guess at the motive unless there is a confession...

Al-Qaeda did not take credit for 9/11 either. Nor did Islam. At any rate, lone islamic terrorists are just as bad as organized Islamic terror groups.

There is no proof that Hasan was a terrorist.

No charges have been filed for terrorism.

He has been charged with 13 charges of premeditated murder under the military's legal system.

Sure it is, it's no rocket science. It was a revenge for what he believed to be an american anti-muslim crusade.

Rocket science is about fact, not premeditated bigotry like yours...

#17     Nov 12, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's good news. We can forget about all that gun banning nonsense then.

#18     Nov 12, 2009
  9. Had guns been banned, there would not have been any tragedy...

#19     Nov 12, 2009
  10. Well lets put it this way I'd be more than pleased to shove a claymore up his arse and introduce him to allah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M18A1_Claymore_Antipersonnel_Mine

#20     Nov 12, 2009