Muslim Suffers Bruised Ego in Fort Hood Tragedy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pop Sickle, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I only meant "trust me" that Optional is Z10. That's money in the bank.

As to his alleged pedophilia, that I do NOT know for a fact.

But his adamant support for child molesters is indisputable. You can draw your own conclusion on that issue.

#121     Nov 13, 2009
  2. Mav88

Mav88

His posts are not really partisan Dem, he really hates all the non-muslim west like most muslims do. It's that the Dems contain the freedom haters as well and with them he finds a sort of ally (enemy of my enemy type thing).

The diversity folks are all about taking down the white western male, but don't ask me why any woman or gay would side with muslims on anything. They would fare fare far worse under sharia.

#122     Nov 14, 2009
  3. Mav88

Mav88

Think about the muslim mindset, they spend a good part of their life going through tortured rituals and living under oppressive rules all because of some stupid little book says they are superior and are the only ones going to heaven. The religion is quite clear about infidels.

Then however they look at history and the world around them, and realize that Islam only creates oppressives shitholes to live in. Therefore they can only hang onto their glorious afterlives, which is but a promise from an Imam or the Koran, and their feelings of superiority which is beat into their heads. But the dissonance remains and it drives a hatred of both others and for the shitty situation they live in, especially for those in the west. Why did the infidels build such a great civilization when they are inferior? It must drive some of them mad that they came west looking for a decent life, and in private they complain bitterly about their homelands. Yet however somehow they are supposed to be superior and will be rewarded in death. That is why some say they love death more than you love life.

#123     Nov 14, 2009
  4. Tresor

Tresor

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uR1XR_6b7FM&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uR1XR_6b7FM&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#124     Nov 15, 2009
  5. Mnphats

Mnphats

Nice post.

#125     Nov 15, 2009