Muslim radicals to converge on South Park, CO.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Apr 20, 2010.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The comedy channel censored the scenes.

They folded like a cheap lawnchair. Gutless.

#21     Apr 22, 2010
  2. Their idea of courage is having Jon Stewart mock Sarah Palin.

I wonder if they will continue to mock Chrisitanity or if their self-censorship only extends to religions that sponsor terrorism.

#22     Apr 23, 2010
  3. Please refrain from asking questions that are rhetorical. Apologists from the radical left don't like it when the obvious is stated in such damning fashion.:eek:

#23     Apr 23, 2010
  4. #24     Apr 23, 2010
  5. It was a question of safety. There is no denying the risk to life here. You want the comedy channel to let its people willingly become martyrs? Why don't you lead the way, hero?

#25     Apr 23, 2010
  6. Yesterday, Stewart and his choir told the assholes on that outrageous web site to go fuck themselves. Repeatedly. He was careful not to mock their prophet, because that is demonstrably and literally suicidal. But he let them know exactly what he thinks of their threats. He's got more guts than you do, anonymous poster.

#26     Apr 23, 2010
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ok. :D

Now, when I heard that the episode of SouthPark had Muhhamad dressed in a bear suit and there was protest from some white guy in Terra Haute calling himself a jihadi I wondered, "is the problem that it is a bear?".

Then I thought, how about a big moose suit? We could call the madrassa Whatsamatta U. and there could be this little jihadi sidekick called Rocket J. Squirrel. We could call the show MuhhamadWinkel and there could be these two evil mossad agents, Boris and Natasha, running around persecuting palestinians. We could set the thing in Frostbite Falls, Minn and well, maybe we could sell it to the networks. Ya think? :)

[​IMG]

#27     Apr 24, 2010
  8. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qTsR820ofEQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qTsR820ofEQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I guess the whacko's were too busy to notice this episode a few years ago.

#28     Apr 24, 2010