Muslim radicals to converge on South Park, CO.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Apr 20, 2010.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL!

2. Mav88

Mav88

I could not have said it better than the muslim himself, 'on a list in the back of the minds of a large number of muslims'.

Islam by far inspires the most violence, intolerance, and hatred of any belief system around today.

3. byteme

byteme

That's why it's the fastest growing religion in the world.

It learned from it's predecessors. It evolved. It inherited all of the useful traits of religions before it e.g. childhood indoctrination, and added new twists to make it much more effective at spreading rapidly.

History taught that the threat of going to hell for being bad AFTER you die simply wasn't enough to convince people to follow the religion whilst they were alive.

Thus, inherent in Islam is the fact that there are consequences BEFORE you die if you don't submit to the religion whilst you are alive. To be fair they countered that stick with the carrot of paradise and virgins etc. in the afterlife.

It's a logical progression. Quite clever really. Islam will be the worlds most dominant religion in a few years. Just wait for it to take hold in China.

4. I think this kind of radical conduct is a very clear and present danger. I think it should be dealt with swiftly and decisively wherever it is present. Some of history's greatest atrocities were perpetrated by religious extremists of different stripes. You'd think the lesson would have been learned by now.

5. Ricter

Ricter

For some reason I was reminded of the murders committed against those Ogoni villagers who mocked the Holy Prophet Oil.

6. I am quite positive the reasons are political correctness, stupidity, ignorance and desperate desire to divert attention from the simple and undeniable fact that "Some of history's greatest atrocities were [indeed] perpetrated by religious extremists of different stripes."

7. Ricter

Ricter

I submit that advocacy of an economic philosophy can be "religious" in character, and can of course be extreme. You are positive like an STD test.

8. What you should submit is that the murder of Odoni villagers was neither among the "history's greatest atrocities" nor perpetrated by religious extremists. What you also should submit (if you were not completely devoid of logic) is that in no way shape or form does it challenge the simple and undeniable fact that "Some of history's greatest atrocities were [indeed] perpetrated by religious extremists of different stripes."

9. Ricter

Ricter

One's gotta be pretty "religious" if one's going to kill for profits. I submit that both Islamic fundamentalists and unfettered capitalists are extreme.

I'm reminded because there are several motives for murder. If you want to count heads, feel free. You're going to end up mentioning Mao, or the Khmer Rouge, which proves my point.

#10     Apr 21, 2010