Muslim Mindset: 'The hatred is in Muhammad himself'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Jan 24, 2010.

1. fhl

fhl

#51     Feb 3, 2010
  2. #52     Feb 3, 2010
  3. Hey Sameeh,

How dumb are their sewers?

:p

#53     Feb 3, 2010
  4. As dumb as the place they put it in. Beside, dumb or dump, you get the drift. :D

#54     Feb 3, 2010
  5. Once again, you are mistrepresenting my position on what is reality. You are beginning to mimic the way NT scribes misrepresented Jesus' position on what is reality. It's almost as if you have the same agenda.

Just because I don't recognize your world of time/mass as real/reality, you say that I don't believe in any reality whatsoever. You assume time/mass is reality. You believe it is real. I don't. Neither did Jesus. You assassinate my position on reality. NT scribes assassinated Jesus' position on reality.

It was easier back then to burn a legacy and block communication. It's harder today, what with the internet and the way words persist despite efforts to misrepresent. If you took away time/mass, reality would persist in the way it always has, in spite of time/mass scenarios...in a way that is beyond the imagination of those who believe in time/mass as "reality".

I already am aware what they believe. I'm just questioning what it is that you believe what they believe. Why do you believe that all the words in the NT are the words of Jesus, and that NT words are all we can possibly know about what Jesus taught? That's what Fundamentalists believe, and cooincidentally, what you believe...or else that none of the words are his whatsoever.

I'm asking why you accept what Christians believe, and why you insist that anyone else accept what they believe? Are you saying they are some kind of authority?

More pertinent is why are in league with Christianity in this regard.

#55     Feb 3, 2010
  6. OK.......stu in league with Christianity........I am going to go look out the window, as I think the world may be ending.......:D

#56     Feb 3, 2010
  7. Stu will probably say that he's not in league with Christianity because Jesus did not exist...but if he did exist, he said everything Christians say he said.

That's like saying that the holocaust didn't happen. But if it did happen, Germans believed everything Mein Kampf said.

#57     Feb 3, 2010
  8. stu

stu

Lol.
    The affrontamento of the cheeky so ‘n’ so, and he has the nerve to say I misrepresent him! [​IMG]
    Fictional Jesus - out there in non-reality - won’t be pleased !

#58     Feb 4, 2010
  9. stu

stu

Iam, you are using the same "time/ mass" reality as I do, as everyone does, to believe that "time/mass" reality, is not reality. It's self-contradictory and a dishonest representation.

You stated your belief and you can believe reality is not reality all you want, but trying to accuse me of misrepresenting your position because you are trying to circumvent reality , usually with all kinds of elaborate hippy talk, is just plain wrong of you.

Also I don’t think it helps substantiate your belief to put words into the mouth of the fictional Jesus ("You believe it is real. I don't. Neither did Jesus." ) , in the same way you accuse Christians of doing. Nor tell me - what I believe. So hypocritical !

You haven't answered my question so would you kindly respond directly to it.

This is nothing to do with what I believe or don't believe . Still trying to blame me for what Christians believe are Jesus's words, is petty and ridiculous.

I've put forward what millions of Christians state they believe to be the words and teachings of Jesus Christ sent by God Almighty, in the form of the New Testament. Absurd as that is , NT is accepted by them to be what Jesus taught.

Irrespective of any belief, some of those teachings of Jesus are obviously despicable. That is my argument.

You are the one saying they are not his words.
    So my question remains , opposed to all those Christians and the NT , what do you say are his words, where if not the from the NT ,did Jesus's teachings come to be whatever they are?

Are some of them , if they even exist in reality at all, as morally reprehensible as some of Christ's words in the NT?
    Were they so, I would respond in same to you , as I do to those Christians who conveniently ignore reality by re-interpreting some deplorable teachings of Jesus into anything but what they are . Just like you re-interpret reality into your own reality of unreality.

Moreover, if you hadn't heard of Jesus Christ in the New Testament or from some Christian parroting any number of preposterous re-interpretations of it, where the hell would you ever come to know about that specific character in the first place ?

I think you should be a little more honest about this stuff, despite your beliefs.

#59     Feb 4, 2010
  10. Yes, I’m using it, but not the same way its believers use it (time/mass). So, I’m converting its use/purpose to serve the purpose of truth/reality. I call it conversion.

Time/mass is fundamentally self-contradictory, representing a contradiction to our Self, which is eternal/spirit. Time/mass is a dishonest representation of Self. By converting it toward the purposes of “know thy Self”, I’m just being as honest as I can possibly be.

Time is an elaborate attempt to circumvent the eternal Self. Mass is a complex attempt to confine limitless spirit. They factor in another “self”, of cosmic proportions. They demand this other self be the real self, and serve to actively deny any other Self.

This is not hippy talk. You won’t hear too many hippies talking this way for one thing because not all hippies will tell you the truth like I’m telling you.

It would only be “in the same way” if I were putting words in his mouth that misrepresented his position, such as his position on reality/truth. The Spirit of Truth put words in Jesus mouth, which he faithfully conveyed. That same Spirit of Truth is available to anyone “with ears to hear”. As I listen, I am able to convey…the same way Jesus conveyed. As a rule of thumb, minds will convey the messages of a spirit of lies…until they can learn to discern the difference. Christians, as a rule of thumb, don’t know the difference.

I don’t know if you believe that all the words the NT says are Jesus’ are all Jesus’ words. But you are expecting us to believe it. How hypocritical is that?

(continued below)

#60     Feb 4, 2010