Muslim countries seek blasphemy ban

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Tresor

Tresor

I see some progress in the way you think / write :) Quite recently you would have said that what I write is anti-Semitic. Now you write it is anti-Jewish.

Hope you will soon find out that what I post is not anti-Jewish, but ANTI-ZIONIST.

I want to congratulate you on the progress.

I also hope that Bernie can abandon expressing his Nazi views, so that I could also congratulate him.

#41     Dec 3, 2009
  2. You see you just proved me right Nazi Boy Tresor. You are a neo-Nazi Obfuscator. This is a neo-Nazi propaganda video calling Hitler's soldiers as well as other neo-Nazi propaganda out there calling Hitler, Himmler, and Eichman Jewish. The above video poster on YouTube, Superfar2, is a well known conspiracy theorist. He believes 911 was an inside job. We went over this already Nazi Boy Obfuscator Tresor. Apparently you have a poor memory too Nazi Boy Obfuscator Tresor.

The following Penn & Teller video neo-Nazi Boy Obfuscator Tresor is about paranoid geniuses like yourself that believe in all kinds of bullshit conspiracy theories!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I

#42     Dec 3, 2009
  3. Tresor

Tresor

you are wrong. I did not subscribed to anything. Shlomo Sand's studies and scientific conclusions were posted by another member of this forum a few months ago.

I never had problems with using word ''apologize''. Contrary, you never apologized in this forum (as far as I am aware).

#43     Dec 3, 2009
  4. Tresor

Tresor

Bernie, the above video is based on the history book by Bryan Mark Rigg who happens to be a Zionist (just like you) and a former IDF soldier (not just like you).

Is he a conspiracist?

#44     Dec 3, 2009
  5. Tresor

Tresor

also a ''zionist'' is someone who supports apartheid in Israel. When on the one part of the street you have civil law of Israel that governs Jews and on the other part of the road you have military law of Israel that governs Palestinians, you have an apartheid state!

Rest assured that when I write ''anti-Zionist'' I am essentially pro-people and 100% pro-western.

#45     Dec 3, 2009
  6. Tresor

Tresor

In my view your assurance is 100% wrong and biased. You are part of the conflict, and that's where your bias comes from.

I never ignore scientific findings unless they are wrong.

#46     Dec 3, 2009
  7. Anybody you quote Nazi Boy Obfucastor Tresor to support your fantasies is a neo-Nazi, Islamo-Nazi, left-wing nut job, conspiracy theorist, or a generic Antisemite. Need I say more?

#47     Dec 3, 2009
  8. Tresor

Tresor

Should I post some of your quotes from Goebbels?

#48     Dec 3, 2009
  9. Tresor

Tresor

I wouldn't call ashkenazi/khazar issue a bullshit if I were you. Khazars are your progenitors.

#49     Dec 3, 2009
  10. Absolutely! That is why I posted them in the first place, but let me get you started.

Who are the Nazis of today? The Islamists and their far right neo-Nazis and far left Atheist supporters (the green, brown, and red alliance of evil) as they have amply demonstrated by their cruel deeds and monumental perversion of the truth just like the Nazis of the Third Reich and their Allies!

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State." (Joseph Goebbels -- Hitler's Propaganda Minister)

#50     Dec 3, 2009