Muslim countries seek blasphemy ban

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Tresor

Tresor

Then post the links. I would gladly review these projects.

Jews are just judaism believers (converts from Caucasian region in around 800 AD) - they never had anything to do with semitism. They are not a nation - as a history professor at Tel a viv University, Shlomo Sand claims.

#31     Dec 1, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

Rest assure I will review the content of the links soon.

#32     Dec 2, 2009
  3. Tresor

Tresor

You rather seem to obsessed with other people's sexuality. This may be for three reasons:
    1) you feel insecure here, or / and
    2) you were abused in your childhood, and / or
    3) you suffer from sex deficiency.

Do not bother to answer this post of mine. I have no interest to know your problems.

#33     Dec 2, 2009
  4. Tresor

Tresor

The problems are only in your sick head :D Try to make an appointment to your vet. Maybe the voices you hear will go...

#34     Dec 2, 2009
  5. Tresor

Tresor

What I posted about your tribe is the official science at the department of history at Telaviv University.

You are not connected to biblical Jews. You are just a Caucasian tribe (converted from Shamanism to Judaism around 800 AD) with no links to Semitism.

#35     Dec 3, 2009
  6. Tresor

Tresor

There are no grounds for admitting this. I can't acknowledge the results of the tests because I have not reviewed them yet.

Unlike you, who spend 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to post garbage, I also trade.

#36     Dec 3, 2009
  7. Tresor

Tresor

Yes, you should visit your vet. You look for conspiracies when there are none.

#37     Dec 3, 2009
  8. He is obviously just being nice and using euphemisms so as not to hurt your fragile ego too much Tressy. We all know at ET what you really are -- a neo-Nazi Obfuscator.

#38     Dec 3, 2009
  9. Tresor

Tresor

And we all know you are Nazi-Zionist who is fascinated by Goebbels and by 150,000 Jewish soldiers who joined Wehrmacht and fought for Hitler.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lcDpptCdYY0&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lcDpptCdYY0&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#39     Dec 3, 2009
  10. Tresor

Tresor

Sure, no problem here. Reviewing the content of the links you submitted requires many hours of study (in quiet environment). Answering Bernie takes a minute. Answering you takes also a minute.

Satisfied?

#40     Dec 3, 2009