Muslim countries seek blasphemy ban

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Tresor

Tresor

Nice way of avoiding the subject.

#101     Dec 22, 2009
  2. I didn't think you had an answer.. btw your lame habit of accusing others of what you do is incredibly transparent.
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

#102     Dec 23, 2009

3. Still posting anti-semitic hatred I see.

#103     Dec 23, 2009
  4. Tresor

Tresor

I fact I answered your question. You didn't answer mine.

#104     Dec 24, 2009
  5. Tresor

Tresor

It was you who posted an anti-Semitic picture yesterday.

For your information, Jews can hardly be described as Semites, while a majority of them are not Semitic.

You can confirm it reading history books and you can also confirm it reading genetics studies.

Let's have a bit of information that you might have come accross if you were not so lazy:

''A team of geneticists studying the ancestry of Jewish communities has found an unusual genetic signature that occurs in more than half the Levites of Ashkenazi descent. The signature is thought to have originated in Central Asia, not the Near East, which is the ancestral home of Jews. The finding raises the question of how the signature became so widespread among the Levites, an ancient caste of hereditary Jewish priests.

The genetic signature occurs on the male or Y chromosome and comes from a few men, or perhaps a single ancestor, who lived about 1,000 years ago, just as the Ashkenazim were beginning to be established in Europe.''

source: http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/27/science/27GENE.html?ex=1066017600&en=189286aec61394fa&ei=5070

Origin of 52% of Jews can be traced back to a grand grand father who lived 1,000 years ago in Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, etc). In case you have problems with geography, this is Central Asia: http://lib.utexas.edu/maps/commonwealth/cis_central_asia_pol_95.jpg

As you no doubt have guessed the today's Jews have nothing in common with the biblical ancient Jews who were Semites and ran from Egipt and settled in Palestine, ergo they have no right to occupy Palestine, ergo they have no right to call themselves Semites, ergo they are usurpers.

Pure science, pure logic.

#105     Dec 24, 2009
  6. I'll add lying to your long list of accomplishments :p

#106     Dec 24, 2009
  7. Ricter

Ricter

It's important that we know the jews are purebreds or not.

*yawn*

#107     Dec 24, 2009
  8. Hi Ricter,

Actually,...It is! These Central Asian Khzaras want us all to believe that they all originated from my land 5 trillion years ago so that they could justify their theft of my homeland. To do so.

As Prof. Shlomo Sand, a will known Israel historian once said:

“It is not taught in Israeli schools but most of the early Zionist leaders, including David Ben Gurion [Israel's first prime minister], believed that the Palestinians were the descendants of the area’s original Jews. They believed the Jews had later converted to Islam.”

Isn't that funny yet tragic? I could carry on with the logic that these Khazara Zionists are the biggest anti Semites ever. Fake Jews killing and wiping off the the traces of real Semitic people of the land, including Jews who converted to Islam and Christianity, in order to take their place.

Regards,

Sameeh

#108     Dec 24, 2009