Muslim cashiers refuse to handle pork products

Discussion in 'Politics' started by indahook, Mar 19, 2007.

1. christianity is a death cult lately too.

How much do good "christians' in the USA spend on WMD? TRILLIONS spent on weapons build for killing. WWJD?

How many people have you killed in Iraq ,and said a prayer to 'god' just before you killed them?

How can you ignore these facts? Why are all of our movies and vidoe game built around KILLING?

Kids are being brainwashed from day 1. I think that you are part of the problem.

And for the record, if an employer hires someone to do a job, and they do not do it, they should be fired.

#41     Mar 20, 2007
  2. In America business comes first.

She knew when she took the job there would be pork products to scan. I`m sure some punk ass kid that works with her has already rubbed bacon fat all over the register when she was in the back taking one of her 5 federally allowed mecca breaks.

Actually i`m more scared of the PC police than the mullahs. Overly sensitive ethnicitys and corporate fears of lawsuits are changing the USA for the worse.

#42     Mar 20, 2007
  3. I was at my local walmart the other day and bought some wine coolers. the checkout girl refused to touch the bottles because she said her religion forbid her from touching alcohol. They had to call another checker over to complete the checkout.

#43     Mar 20, 2007
  4. jem

jem

Christianity would be a death cult if the preachers spoke of killing and murder and hatred on Sundays.

last weekend -- I was asked to pray to the Lord for an end to war, an increase in diplomacy, peace, harmony, loving our enemy etc. it was so implicitly anti war, I was wondering who drafted the prayer requests? There was no talk of victory or establishing democracy or Western values, although I am sure we had the obligatory pray for the soldiers.

I can tell you week after week virtually every Christian Church is praying for peace or the subject is not mentioned at all.

And, I bet not one sanctioned church has asked for a death or a bombing or a killing.

Can death cults make the same claim?

#44     Mar 20, 2007
  5. But she would hace touched the bottle, not the alcohol:confused:

Besides, since when would anyone class a wine cooler as real grog?:D

#45     Mar 20, 2007
  6. I know that and you know that but she "believed"what she has been told.
    By the way the second cashier told me that it was not against walmart policy and walmart tries to respect the beliefs of its employees. I am not sure what religion she was but she was wearing one of those beanie hats.

#46     Mar 20, 2007
  7. She could be a member of the Spanky and Our Gang cult.

[​IMG]

#47     Mar 20, 2007