Muslim cashiers refuse to handle pork products

Discussion in 'Politics' started by indahook, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Who cares what you'd do and who your neighbors were. People who are not muslim bitches like yourself have every right to expect their purchases to be scanned by a cashier, businesses have every right to expect their employees to do what they are paid to do and fire lowly employees who piss off even a small percentage of paying customers. And I can assure you that the percentage of pissed-off customers of that supermarket will be huge and it has nothing to do with the hatred of muslims.

It's the responsibility of individuals not to accept jobs that intefere with their religious and other beliefs. Orthodox jews should not accept jobs requiring working on Saturdays, pacifists should not enlist in the military, animal rights activists should not work for butchers, muslims should not be cab drivers and cashiers... It all seems common sense and it's working just fine except when it comes to muslims and their attempts to impose their beliefs on the rest of us.

PS you're not progressive and you are not conservative either as you used to claim, you're mentally deranged.

#21     Mar 19, 2007
  2. Guess you will be scanning your bacon at the store and looking for a cab driven by a non-muslim driver at the airport with your bottle of MD 20-20 in your hand, and when you get home you can listen to the call to prayer over the loudspeakers in your town, 5 times a day. :p

#22     Mar 19, 2007
  3. Do you think the Christian fundamentalists are any better? In the South, most stores are closed on Sundays (at least in the morning during church hours) by local ordinances. Talk about government interference of business! No liquors are sold on Sundays. Nudity is absolute no-no on TV (why do they hate human body or are they so perverse to think sex as soon as they see some skin?) They're still trying to get prayers in school. Trying to teach ID instead of science.

It's easier to see other cultures' prejudices, but not our own.

#23     Mar 19, 2007
  4. amen

#24     Mar 19, 2007
  5. well its a free country (somewhat) and i will do whatever i want to.... and work where i like and shop where i like and if target wants to hire muslims then dont shop there doodoo. get over it. take your bigotry business somewhere else. no one cares what you want... go back to russia, enjoy your freedom there.

we like religious freedom and if someone tries to take that away they can meet my lil friends smith and wesson and we will debate the 2nd amendment. now go play in your little sandbox and chew on your bacon strips.

#25     Mar 19, 2007
  6. Yes the Christian fundamentalists are much better. Light years better, only a fool would compare Christian fundamentalists to mainstream Islam. Would you rather live in "the south" or Pakistan; America or Turkey?

#26     Mar 19, 2007
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

Just keep 1 thought in mind. Christianity is 600+ years older than Islam. Rewind 600 years back and look in history books what Christians did and considered proper. Who knows how Islam will mature in 600 years from now.

Did anybody here read Koran? I keep hearing that it says there that all non muslim are either have to convert or be put to a sword?

#27     Mar 19, 2007
  8. The American evangelicals have been instructed by anti-Christian Jews to hate "immoral Iran" (and other Islamic nations), when the Islamic Republic has the very morals and laws they advocate but don't live. While the average Iranian girl is chaste until marriage, the average American daughter is have having casual oral sex when she is 15, and at least a full quarter have venereal disease by the time they can vote.

Most of the quotes given us from the Quran are the same few quotes the Judeo supremacists have ferreted out of a huge book, the Quran to demonize it.

Most of these are about dealing harshly with thieves and certainly they have a much harder view toward women than we of the west.

But, you can find many quotations from Christian scripture and even more from the Old Testament (which Christians use) that are just as hard. Such as the quote from Jesus which says, "Bring mine enemies before me and slay therm. In addition, the Talmud is many, many times more offense towards gentiles than the Quran.

I guess I am one of the few non-Muslims who has actually read the Quran, and one has to look hard to find such quotes, most the Quran is not like that.

As I said many times before, most Muslims are NOT "Sworn enemies," not to say that some are very radical and violent enemies of ours, and they are for the most part because of what we have allowed the Zionists to do to us, support the killing of millions of them such in the sanctions and the Iraq War, against people that did nothing against us!

Whatever threat Islam is comes directly from what the Jewish extremists have done to our media, government, academia, to our very souls and spirit.

The Muslims have not even changed the immigration laws, they have not created sick Hollywood, they are not the ones who have fostered immorality and rap music and God knows what other evils upon us.

If you want to get sucked into this war against Muslims, a war that never, by the way, closes even one of our national borders, you will fulfill the purpose why the Jews are promoting this war. They want you and the rest of us to focus on the Muslims while the Jewish extremists do the utmost evil to us every day in our own lands. Don't you see the Jewish media promoting this view every day in the press, in TV movies, in about every aspect of our society.

#28     Mar 19, 2007
  9. Of course you will, this is not in dispute, the point of this thread though is that muslims try to impose their views on others and businesses that allow this to happen will likely incur significant financial damages. But yes, it's indeed a free country and there is no law against hiring and retaining unsuitable employees or pissing off paying customers. Ironically this whole thing will likely backfire in muslims' faces as businesses will stop hiring them.

#29     Mar 19, 2007
  10. Perhaps the average Iranian girl is chaste until marriage, but this is only due to the threat of government sanctioned gang rape for being captured alone with a male, and family "honor killings"

Maybe the "average American daughter" is promiscuous, but its her choice, not her religions, not her governments . . .

#30     Mar 19, 2007