Muslim cashiers refuse to handle pork products

Discussion in 'Politics' started by indahook, Mar 19, 2007.

1. it takes 10 seconds to scan some bacon.... cry me a river.

#11     Mar 19, 2007
  2. And who do you think is supposed to do that? Customers? Since when it's their responsibility? You said your company accomodated the orthodox jew, not the customers of your company.

#12     Mar 19, 2007
  3. bottomline you are a bigot. i always scan my own stuff when i can, i prefer it.

#13     Mar 19, 2007
  4. It MUST be a little embarrassing buying loads of tin foil for all those 9/11 conspiracy parties - or just sitting and cruising the internet.

Do some of those tin foil hats you make come with bunny ears?

#14     Mar 19, 2007
  5. RedDuke

RedDuke

Wow, what a stupidity and ignorance.

#15     Mar 19, 2007
  6. Yeah but I don't impose my bigotry on others, my bigotry does not interfere with my job responsibilities and it does not inconvenience the customers of my employers... The religious fervor of muslim cashiers does.

PS You did not explain what "many special considerations" were made for the orthodox jew. I am certainly not an expert but I am not aware of special considerations (other than not working on shabbat) that orthdox jews requre.

#16     Mar 19, 2007
  7. He's just trolling, don't feed the troll.

#17     Mar 19, 2007
  8. not really when the bbc gets busted for announcing the collapse of bldg7 before it falls !!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stupid bluto.

#18     Mar 19, 2007
  9. That certainly confirms the bunny ears...

#19     Mar 19, 2007
  10. bottomline you hate muslims and i don't. i am very tolerant and wouldn't mind if i scanned my own bacon if i was treated with courtesy. it really isn't a big deal, most normal people would not mind and would respect the fact that this person is religious. i had arab neighbors growing up and they were the nicest people on the street. the daughters were gorgeous. the son was always respectful and well liked in the community. the father owned a business and had an excellent reputation. btw, this is in the deep deep south, i guess us hicks are just more progressive.

#20     Mar 19, 2007