Muslim Calls Out Bloomberg & Bleeding Heart White Liberals

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Aug 10, 2010.

1. <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KHg9gzo9o-U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KHg9gzo9o-U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

saw that last night. was fucking awesome.

3. Very refreshing to hear someone just say it how it is.

4. A sidebar story on the absurdity of this whole proposal:

Greg Gutfeld: I’m raising money to build a Muslim gay bar next to the Ground Zero mosque
    POSTED AT 7:07 PM ON AUGUST 9, 2010 BY ALLAHPUNDIT

Andy Levy assures me that he’s quite serious. Media narrative on the GZ mosque: Shining beacon of liberal values bursting through the overcast skies of American intolerance. Media narrative on the GG gay bar: Dangerous provocation that needlessly inflames cultural tensions in the ostensible service of liberal values.

How very insensitive.
    Not an idea that would play well with Christians or Jews vis-a-vis property adjacent to a church or temple, but oh well: If we’re going to celebrate tolerance regardless of the sensitivities of the surrounding area, let’s celebrate! And the best part? Because, as we’ve been assured many times, the “Park51&#8243; cultural center will be a model of moderation, gay Muslim men don’t have to worry about being seen entering Gut’s establishment. Flaunt it all you want, fellas; you’re in Moderate Town, U.S.A., on that block. I look forward to the congratulatory Mike Bloomberg press conference

5. TGregg

TGregg

Well, that's obviously showing respect for the muslims and for their "tolerance" - unless they aren't as tolerant as everybody who wants the mosque keeps saying.

What's the problem with this? Are the supporters of the mosque now saying that these muslims are not tolerant?

6. Hello

Hello

I saw this last night as well, you would be surprised how many muslims there are out there who feel exactly like this woman does, who instead of taking a retarded liberal view point of blaming america, they blame the suicide bombers back in the middle east for their problems, i grew up in a neighbourhood in Toronto which was mostly brown people, and mostly muslims, and i can assure you there are a ton of muslims out there who feel the exact same way this woman does, it is unfortunate that the liberal media does not give these people more of a voice.

Me and my best friend went on a couple vacations shortly after 9/11 and when he was searched a little harsher then me at the airport he understood the reason why, and he hated the psychopaths back in the middle east alot more then he did the people at the airport for doing their job.

7. The libtards still don't get it...