Muslim butcher kills wife. Sells her flesh as meat to customers.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, May 27, 2013.

1. http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2013/05/26/muslim-butcher-slaughters-wife-to-sell-her-flesh-as-meat/

Just when you think muslims can't get any crazier.

An Egyptian butcher blindly in love with his profession slaughtered his wife and sold her flesh in his shop reported Arabian News Agency (ANA).
    After a heated dispute between the couple, the butcher brutally killed his wife, peeled her skin off the bones and cut the flesh into pieces to look like meat.
    He then sold the human flesh for Dh230 per kilo to his customers claiming that it was local lamb.
    One of the clients who doubted the meat was not lamb informed the police who sent it for examination.
    The police was astounded to see the meat was human flesh and immediately impounded it and arrested the butcher.
    The guilty murderer confessed to the crime adding that the flesh belonged to the wife whom he had killed.
    Police found the hips of the woman in the fridge of the shop and rest of the body at the man’s residence.
    He admitted that he had murdered his wife because she refused to obey him.

2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Those peaceful Muslims...

3. I should hang this story on the fridge... you know, for when the next time the wife gets mouthy.

4. I'm not surprised.
    The appalling thing is: here his wife wasn't good enough for him but yet he has the gall to to try to sell her meat to his customers. Evidently he didn't think much of his customers.

Just goes to show if you're stupid enough to marry a muslim or do business with one don't be surprised when you get what you deserve.

5. pspr

pspr

Is that legal? My wife has been acting up a little lately, too. :D

Of course, I would never sell the parts as meat. I have morals, you know! And I wouldn't want to get in trouble with the police! :(

6. Or elect one.

:mad: :mad: