Muslim Brotherhood: ‘Prepare Egyptians for war with Israel'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Feb 1, 2011.

1. A leading member of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt told the Arabic-language Iranian news network Al-Alam on Monday that he would like to see the Egyptian people prepare for war against Israel, according to the Hebrew-language business newspaper Calcalist.

Muhammad Ghannem reportedly told Al- Alam that the Suez Canal should be closed immediately, and that the flow of gas from Egypt to Israel should cease “in order to bring about the downfall of the Mubarak regime.” He added that “the people should be prepared for war against Israel,” saying the world should understand that “the Egyptian people are prepared for anything to get rid of this regime.”

Ghannem praised Egyptian soldiers deployed by President Hosni Mubarak to Egyptian cities, saying they “would not kill their brothers.” He added that Washington was forced to abandon plans to help Mubarak stay in power after “seeing millions head for the streets.”

http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx?id=206130

2. Ricter

Ricter

I'd prepare too, if I heard that Country X was sending my tyrannical government crowd dispersal stuff. The friends of my enemy are also my enemies.

3. Really? Somehow they are not preparing for war against the US that sends them F16s, billions of dollars of aid and other weapons or any other western state that's doing business with "the tyranical goverment" of Egypt. Will you ever smarten up and stop making a complete idiot out of yourself with your absurd remarks based on unconfirmed reports?

4. Ricter

Ricter

Really. Wouldn't you, or would you just bend over and take it from, well, let's use someone you despise, tyrannical liberals? Nope, you'd be planning for war, and you'd use whatever is at hand, no matter who gave it to you.

I agree, we don't know for sure that crowd dispersal stuff story is true, yet.

5. Which actually demonstrates quite convincingly that the Muslim Brotherhood threads of war against Israel have absolutely nothing to do with this story. It takes a very special kind of a dumb liberal moron to come up with this absurd and baseless defence of the Islamic hatred of the state of Israel. Who do you think you can fool with this pathetic excuse of Muslim Brotherhood? Sameeh, I am sure but probably no one else. Jesus man, you are dumb and sick, you need help.

6. I think Muslim brotherhood was never heard of before the protests in Egypt. The biggest danger is which you cannot see.

7. Egypt has been one of the most moderate and secular Muslim states in modern times. The notion that it would be overturned and replaced with a "more secular" or moderate government is absurd. This is Iran/Shah 2.0

8. Eight

Eight

The Muslim Brotherhood probably has Mossad people in it anyhow... How big is Mossad's budget, probably not in the Trillions but who knows really.. considering all the high tech ways there are to gather intelligence and all the spies that Billions can buy I just never worry that much about Israel vs the Tribal People...

9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Somebody gonna go and mess around and get nuked! :)

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

+1

Another libtard President, another long-time ally thrown under and replaced with an anti-American islamofascist regime.

This is what they want, Carter then and Obama now.

#10     Feb 2, 2011