Musk wanted to be Apple's CEO in a buy out

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Pekelo, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

#11     Aug 5, 2021
  2. Reading this thread I have lost a million of my brain cells.

#12     Aug 5, 2021
  3. mlawson71

mlawson71

I'm trying to picture how that would have gone, had it actually happened. The mental image is bizarre.

#13     Aug 19, 2021
  4. There is no question that the Reddit Hype Buyers believe that Musk can do no wrong. I mean, he could accuse a Thai soccer coach of being a Pedo for not electing to use is "Elon Worldwide Super Sub" to rescue some boys in a cave, and they would still call him god.

Elon is an idiot, a headline grabber, a huge ego and has only bought companies, he never started companies. He didn't even start Paypal, much less Tesla. SpaceX is just a redux of the Apollo series. He even bought rights to use Apollo plans and designs. The Hyper Loop exposed his real Psychosis. The DogeCoin scam exposed his total lack of integrity.

The industries he choose to disrupt were VERY low hanging fruit. US automotive and big oil are like ancient dinosaurs in cahoots with middle east terrorists. NASA had blown up multiple shuttles and had inept zero planning for a successor. Big banks had refused to develop a payment method for small companies to sell goods and services online. Seems that any sharp guy could have gone after the whole Dow 30 at that time because it was such a early 20th century list as we moved into the year 2000s. These are all typical transitions from old, grey, arm chair industry toward younger, more innovative technologies. Its amazing no one had come before Elon to pluck this low hanging fruit.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
    #14     Aug 19, 2021
    cobco likes this.
  5. mlawson71

mlawson71

Truth be told, my opinion of him really suffered after that cave incident. It was not a good look for him.

#15     Aug 23, 2021
    cobco likes this.
  6. I just follow Trader Curt for his anti government stance. Not a groupie just a fan.

Pekelo trades forex I think, and has wise words of wisdom.

#16     Aug 24, 2021