Music

Discussion in 'Politics' started by alpha_monkey, May 31, 2004.

1. Seeing as the political arena here at Elitetrader is slightly to the right of Attila the Hun and animated by people who don't know what a passport is, lets change slant to music.

Found a great website the other day. It operates on a shareware basis and lists a lot of good stuff. Drop Trio (.com) probably the best band I've heard on there so far.

www.magnatune.com

Any other finds?

2. newbunch

newbunch

How "conservative" was Attila the Hun? Did he favor deregulation and low taxes?

3. babe714

babe714

Little stevens underground garage has made listening to the radio fun again . Just found out they have most of the shows archived here . Man does life get much better ? He plays in Mr. Bruce Springstiens band , has a part on the Sopranos and a weekly radio show to boot .
    http://www.littlestevensundergroundgarage.com/

4. dude ! great choice !! my boys www.thecynics.ws are part of the underground garage scene. happy to see real music lovers on elite

surfer :) :)

5. Hard to say. I know he was for the death penalty and the right to bear arms. At the same time, he was a big proponent of the re-distribution of wealth. And I'm sure like most on either side of the political spectrum, he probably despised the French (or as they were called then, the "effete sniveling Gauls"). So it's really hard to label him.

I wonder where he stood on gay marriage.