Music while trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SilverBullet, Jun 29, 2002.

1. PubliasEnigma

PubliasEnigma Guest

:cool:

You got the live 4-disc Marley set??? HOT!

#41     Jul 18, 2002
  2. rs7

rs7

one of the best things about trading at home (which I don't always do...I switch back and forth between home and office), is playing along to the music (guitar...electric, usually not plugged in).
    Tried it at work...never got a great reception:(

#42     Jul 18, 2002
  3. ewile

ewile

A shout out for the Good 'Ol Grateful Dead! Do you listen to bootleg CD's or tapes, Dicks Picks or a little of both?
    www.deadshow.com for hours of listening pleasure...:p

#43     Jul 18, 2002
  4. #44     Jan 22, 2007
  5. Love browsing through SHOTCAST radio with Winamp. There used to be a station called Monkey Groove but it has since disappeared! :(

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

#46     Jan 22, 2007
  6. #47     Jan 22, 2007

7. yeah, i listen to www.live365.com . this site was started by a trader who posts here ( shhhhh, i didn't say that) great alternative music streams across the spectrum.

thanks,

surf

#48     Jan 22, 2007
  8. Nothin like listening to "Its goin Down" by Young Joc while you're short :p

#49     Jan 22, 2007
  9. That is Elis Regina, one of the greatest, some would say the greatest Brasilian female vocalists ever. She performed at the montreux festival and was overwhelmed by the crowds and appreciation for her talent, very humble for a superstar. Unfortunately she went the way of Jimmy and Janice in 1982, accidental overdose. But her music lives on.

The Ever Loving Brasilian Jass VIPER

#50     Jan 22, 2007