Music while trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SilverBullet, Jun 29, 2002.

1. Ive been experimenting with jazz, classical, hip hop, robert miles, and emo......I find that the jazz is good, but honestly...Robert Miles is unreal to trade to, its been my bread and butter lately!!!

#31     Jul 17, 2002
  2. hi,

i agree with your choice of music for trading. chemical brothers, moby, groove armada, thievery corporation, and zero 7 are among my faves for trading by.

best,

surf:cool:

#32     Jul 17, 2002
  3. PubliasEnigma

PubliasEnigma Guest

I was telling somebody the other day that I would not be 10% of the trader I am if not for 'Kind of Blue'

#33     Jul 17, 2002
  4. cartm

cartm

I use musicmatch jukebox, don't like the media player, tried winamp didn't like it, what devices do u guys use to listen to cd, mp3s, or streaming audio, I was just wondering because although I like MMJ I feel there is something better out there. I think listening to music while trading is a good thing, I would disagree that its a distraction, although it could be for some people.

#34     Jul 17, 2002
  5. i listen to CD's via a random play jukebox or cable music choice on a whole house audio system. i can make this place rock when needed! never liked computer audio.

rock on,

ssssssurf:D

#35     Jul 17, 2002
  6. #36     Jul 17, 2002
  7. I listen to the modern day version of Ovid's Sirens:

Maria Bartiromo, Martha MacCallum, Becky Quick, Liz Claman, Michelle Caruso-Cabrera, Sue Herera, Kathleen Tanzy, Leslie Laroche, Consuelo Mack, Jennifer Lewis-Hall, Jane Wells, and Mary Thompson.

If listening to these Sirens won't drive you mad, and crash your boat....nothing will.

#37     Jul 18, 2002
  8. skrilla

skrilla

I listen to dancehall reggae, hip-hop, & jazz. I find it easier to concentrate with music on. Absolutely no TV!

#38     Jul 18, 2002
  9. Although I listen strictly to Grateful Dead and Reggae during the trading day, the BEST album EVER recorded is Mile's Kind of Blue!

#39     Jul 18, 2002
  10. doher

doher

Burn my own CD's - Stones,Who ,Faces, Mott the Hoople,
    Counting Crowes, early Elton John etc

When things are going really bad - Iggy and the Stooges

doher

#40     Jul 18, 2002