Music while trading?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by nixad, Oct 2, 2005.

1. dojistarz

dojistarz Guest

I listen to Quietude for concentration

it brings your brain to the attention mode and keep it there.

It is part of the HOLOSYNC technology.

You can find it and download it free using EMULE

While you're there download THE DIVE

and IMMERSION as well

read about it here
    http://www.trans4mind.com/holosync/

#31     Oct 6, 2005
  2. Sintax

Sintax

Jungle, hardcore d'n b @ 6am! Nothin like 180 bpm's and a 5 min chart.

#32     Oct 9, 2005
  3. I enjoy my Global Underground collection specially Nick Warren and music from UNKLE. Trance is great when trading.

#33     Oct 9, 2005
  4. I am actually going to try to listen to binaural beats, supposed to put you in a relaxed stated, help me deal with me stress.

#34     Oct 17, 2005
  5. Kensho

Kensho

I got another marketing letter from Bill Harris in the mail today and it made me think about Holosync and binaural beat techonology. I thinks its okay, I don't realize notice any profound changes but then again I really don't listen to it everyday (I listen very rarely actually at this point). But I did get a sample CD from him in regards to 3d audio or virtual audio as he calls it and it is simply amazing. When you listen to regular music using headphones you get the feeling of sound coming into your ears whereas with 3d audio (or virual audio) its like the sound is outside and all around you - the 3d effect is simply amazing.

#35     Apr 20, 2006
  6. Careful with holosync.. its a good product, but not for trading. Same reason you don't listento it in the car. It will make you feel light headed and relaxed. You won't even be aware you entered a trade, and won't be able to focus on your proper exits. Better to be alert than almost half way in dream land.

#36     Apr 20, 2006
  7. Kensho

Kensho

I agree, I never listen to anything while trading...too distracting.

#37     Apr 20, 2006
  8. I like to listen to people screaming! I have a sound track of people getting chopped up from the movie “Texas Chain Saw Massacre” . It gets my heart pumping and makes me feel like a Viking raiding a village! ROFL

#38     Apr 20, 2006
  9. Cheese

Cheese

Try 'Memory Towel' by Wagon Christ.
    :)

#39     Apr 20, 2006
  10. ER9

ER9

No....i play WoW ...god i love frame view :p

#40     Apr 20, 2006