music/software downloading sites (ex: napster, kazaa, etc..)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TKOtrader, May 6, 2003.

1. actually fresh and quik may be the same cause they both say they from new orleans and act like ass's!

im from new orleans but i dont act like an ass, until some pussy like richtrader comes in here like he knows something !

#21     May 8, 2003
  2. How about WinMX. Has anyone tried that one ?? They claim that there is no spyware in there.

Seems like everyone wants a piece of the recording industry pie. Dell is giving away the CDs burners for free when you buy a new PC, and OfficeMax is giving away the blank CDs for free with the mail-in rebates. They are making it too easy, to cheap, and too tempting.

Will be interesting to see if the recording industry eventually gives in and makes a deal with someone. All this because of a guy with nappy hair :p

#22     May 8, 2003
  3. kazaalite.com

#23     May 8, 2003
  4. The recording industry are a bunch of whiners.

One thing those folks don't take into account are the people that already purchased music and desire a digital format. I have a ton of old vinyl and cassette tapes which I want in a digital format. I've already paid for the right to possess the music, yet they want me to pay for it again in the new format? The RIAA can kiss my arse in regards to their 'woe is me' complaints and loss of revenue. Maybe the high price of the product is why it isn't selling...... F'ing dopes...... What they don't tell you is it's less expensive to produce CD's than it is to do cassettes or vinyl, yet the price is higher for the CD........ hmmmmmm. Screw them.....

I heard the same complaints about casssette tapes, DAT, VHS/VCR, etc. when they were introduced. Somehow indusrtry survived, stunning isn't it.

TKO, you're welcome for the assistance and if you have any other questions, feel free to PM me anytime. If I can help, I will.......

Later,

Cracked

#24     May 8, 2003