MurreyMath

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by traderbambu, May 18, 2002.

1. Fitz

Fitz

If you have such a high winning rate as you say, then this should not be a problem.

How about it?

#51     May 19, 2002
  2. I always use my magic 8 ball, when I ask it if I should buy the Q's and its says "not at this time" I listen.

#52     May 19, 2002
  3. Before I came across ET I had no idea how much bullshit was out there. And just when I thought I'd seen it all, MurreyMath...

Here's a line from the website:

"Some "gurus" laugh that my Time Reversal (Vertical) Lines are only 75.% accurate...."

Gotta luv it!

Newbies contemplating trading: better set your BS Detectors to DEFCON 1- snake oil is imminent.

#53     May 19, 2002
  4. Babak

Babak

[​IMG]

Looks like a Star Trek console!

"Raise shields. Ready photon torpedoes Mr. Worf. We are entering Oversold space." :D

#54     May 20, 2002
  5. I always do an 8-ball before I trade, and all the pieces fall into place.:p

#55     May 20, 2002
  6. that'll get 15-25 in the slammer here.

#56     May 20, 2002
  7. Jeffery, you should be commended for demonstrating such an early commitment to trading. WHen I was in 8th grade I was still playing baseball and riding my bike, not studying the markets. Nice job indeed.

#57     May 20, 2002
  8. Jeffrey

Jeffrey

You must be reading into what is not there. The mention of 8th grade math merely refers to the mentality needed to trade with MurreyMath Trading System.

Jeffrey

#58     May 20, 2002
  9. There it goes again, my poor misunderstood (obviously lame) sense of humor. :confused:

#59     May 20, 2002
  10. Jeffrey

Jeffrey

I am slow with humor unless I know you. My apologies.

Jeffrey

#60     May 20, 2002