MurreyMath

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by traderbambu, May 18, 2002.

1. Actually, I do care...The guy had a brain and had some good insights...Beats the hell out of alot of shit that makes it on this site...Especially this Gann junk...

#31     May 18, 2002
  2. sharper

sharper

Have you ever used Gann?

#32     May 18, 2002
  3. Have you ever used price?

#33     May 18, 2002
  4. sharper

sharper

time and price? yes You would probably consider that junk though.

#34     May 18, 2002
  5. Time and Price, yes...Or did Gann basically write the book on all of this as well...

I just get sick and tired of the fact that everything that is basic and simple about markets has to be packaged and marketed as something new...Then it makes it way onto some websites where a few slick individuals try to re-package it for money...

#35     May 18, 2002
  6. sharper

sharper

Gann mentions time and price, yes. He wrote several books. It's how you interpret the books also, like Tunnel Thru The Air.

So now that you know about time and price, and that segments of Gann's works has been "repackaged", then you don't think his analysis is "junk". Seems that deep down inside you have it when Gann's work "makes it way onto some websites where a few slick individuals try to re-package it for money..."

Thanks for your "insight" as well.

#36     May 18, 2002
  7. DarkHorse,

Surely you joking! What will I do for entertainment?

#37     May 18, 2002
  8. nitro

nitro

:confused:

There is a new kind of math?

nitro

#38     May 18, 2002
  9. DarkHorse,

I knew you wouldn't let me down! You were just joking! I'm relieved now that I see this was only a momentary lapse of sanity.

#39     May 18, 2002
  10. lundy

lundy

I find that most of the bickering that goes on is due to peoples attachment to their particular point of view, whether it be software, broker, technique, or whatever. Everyones biased.

Since this is a public discussion board, the most I can ask is that people think more about what they are going to post. I think the final outcome of each discussion would be much better. And it would save us avid readers/seekers much time in sifting thru the personal attacks and biased remarks to find the truly valuable posts.

To those that have a thinking/speaking ratio > 1, thank you, I often find valuable gems in your posts.

Please remember we are here to learn, and so we should be open and receptive, not biased and subjective. If you aren't here to learn, then please respect the rest of us that are.

#40     May 18, 2002