MurreyMath

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by traderbambu, May 18, 2002.

1. sharper

sharper

Elliott never did trade the markets. Gann didn't die poor either. If all you use are Gann angles, then you are going about it all wrong. He never stopped learning from the markets either, and told people never to stop studying it. Also, "also, d'jever notice that 99% of all the Gann/Elliott sites you can find on the web are devoted to selling something? Hmmm..", that's because they are interpreting his ideas. Don't take one thing out of his work without putting it into the proper perspective. If you think that Gann put all of his stuff into his books, then you are mistaken also.

#21     May 18, 2002
  2. egildone

egildone

#22     May 18, 2002
  3. At least senile people have an excuse.

And for the record, Jack Gillen cant lose.

#23     May 18, 2002
  4. Splat

Splat

traderbambu:

Frankly I am not completely convinced from your posts
    nor from looking at the website.

Would you post some real trades so we can see how good
    this system really is? Post some trade info when you go in
    and then again when you go out of the market based on
    this system. We can then judge for ourselves :D

Thanks,

Splat

#24     May 18, 2002
  5. Darkhorse

What a trip people are. Like anybody gives a shit whether you leave or not.

#25     May 18, 2002
  6. I care very deeply if darkhorse leaves.

442 posts since Feb, dang a real player.

:D :D :D :D

#26     May 18, 2002
  7. All those who sent me a private mail, please give me some time to be able to responde. Thanks.

#27     May 18, 2002
  8. Quick, convince them how hot this is and that they have to act now, before they miss the opportunity of a lifetime ...

#28     May 18, 2002
  9. sharper

sharper

#29     May 18, 2002
  10. "Any MurreyMath traders here?"

This was my original post - nothing more! Just looking for fellow MM-enthusiasts. That was my original intention! Even if some of these posters (intentionally) "misinterpreted" my posts.

(If I had posted something like "Any Maserati fans here?" I guess all these guys would have come in and responded with cursing and trying to ridicule Maserati - how expensive it is, it does not do more than a Yugo, etc. - without ever having driven one! That is my opinion about all those "experts" who simply wanted to make a post - no matter what.)

I absolutely agree, the "Holly Grail" does not exist. (But miserable, bad, so-so, good and very good trading methods DO!)

It is nice to know at least the basics of something that we post our opinion about. If we have no clue about it - then why post negatives?

I am not selling anything, just trying to locate more MM-enthusiasts.

"this stuff cannot work in the real world" Your denial is based on what? On what?

"The doubters will not stop the negative opinions because they don't understand, nor do they accept, that it is their current paradigm, which is not following the path of least resistance with that of the market. There are many others who know a system by second nature, and cannot trade. For the same reason, they either quit, or become an educator. Jeffrey." I absolutely agree with you. If they gave me a Ferrari, would I become a Formula-1 champion? No way. It's just not my style. If you gave the best ever trading system/style/method (if it ever existed) to 100 persons, maybe 5 would be making money. This is pure natural selection. Somebody gets it - somebody does not (Copernicus, Galileo could tell you some horror stories).

Luckily, my net worth is not getting less, my trading results are not getting worse by listening to these "this stuff cannot work in the real world" posts.

All those who have expressed interest: I am glad to help (via private mail), all those who are cursing: I wish you good luck in your endeavour to find the right trading style you feel comfortable with and have trust in.

#30     May 18, 2002