MurreyMath

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by traderbambu, May 18, 2002.

1. Any MurreyMath traders here?

2. is his stuff as hokus as the delta stuff that used to be hawked

by welles wilder ?

or is it useful like gann angles, fibo #'s etc when put in the proper context ?

3. Trying to be brief. I have tried everything that's available out there and (Thanks to God) I have found MM. I had used his stuff for a while before I attended his class recently - and am glad I did. My winning ratio is so high, I wouldn't wanna post it. [Lots of people have negative opinion about Murrey. Before anybody says anything bad about him, I would challenge that person to compete with me in a live trading contest (I would trade MM, he can trade his stuff, then we can compare the brokerage statements)]. The problem is that one has to really understand his methodology - once you do, it becomes very obvious, very, very easy, every trading day is FUN, almost zero stress. Unbelievable stuff! I am organizing a private class in Tampa, FL area - I want to spend as much time with Murrey as possible.
    (Btw, I run a hedge fund and with MM my performance is thru the roof). To answer your question: it is definitely not hocus-pocus, there are no black-box indicators, no recently "discovered" indicators (actually, no indicators at all), no secrets, just several rules to follow. Murrey emphasize that his methodology is based on 8th grade math - and it is true.
    I know several people using MM and making very nice profits, I am just curious if there are any here.
    Have Fun Trading!

"is his stuff as hokus as the delta stuff that used to be hawked

by welles wilder ?

or is it useful like gann angles, fibo #'s etc when put in the proper context ?"

4. Bsulli

Bsulli

I have been following his stuff for a while now. Traderbambu are there particular timeframes that work better for MM than others?

Do you Murrey's software or the mmxapp?

Thanks in advance
    Bsulli

Someone that is seriously considering using methods.

5. Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Yes,

Jeffrey

6. I have been looking into MM the past few months and have tried the xcharts software. It seems very interesting and seems like it could work well if you are trained correctly. I don't really have enough knowledge to say one way or the other; maybe I shouldn't have said anything, :D?

7. dilman57

dilman57

I've never heard of this,where can info be easily obtained?

8. Bsulli

Bsulli

9. BSULLI

It works in any time frames (1min - 1yr). Murrey published a Manual and a Learning CD that you can buy. If you are really serious I would recommend to attend one of Murrey's classes: 10 hrs a day, two days theory, 3 days actual trading (NQ). Some leave confused, others leave enlightened (feeling like a genius), I think it is definitely worth a try.

10. All those who sent me a private mail, please give me some time to be able to responde. Thanks.

#10     May 18, 2002