Murray Ruggiero's New Trading Systems

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Any update, please?

#11     May 16, 2011
  2. Still waiting for updates...

#12     May 29, 2011
  3. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Sorry I have been working on some exciting stuff and I have some announcements I will be making in the next two weeks which you will all be happy about.

While your waiting let's talk about a classic systems. It's a keltner channel breakout.

The concept is to make a channel , X Average Trueranges from a moving average. There are two different variations of this. The first is to enter on a stop when the channel is broken. The other is to enter on the next day's open if you close outside of the channel. I will give you some results for this system on a basket of commodities in a few days.

#14     Jun 2, 2011
  4. Rodney King, That was a beautiful statement.

Looking forward to the results.

#15     Jun 7, 2011
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Sub KeltnerBBreakOutClassic(SLen,BandMult,EQLB)
    Dim MAAve As BarArray
    Dim StdVal As BarArray
    Dim virprofit As BarArray
    MAAve=Average(Close,SLen,0)
    StdVal=Average(Range,SLen,0)
    If Close>MAAve+BandMult*StdVal Then Buy("LE",1,0,Market,Day)
    If Close<MAAve-BandMult*StdVal Then Sell("SE",1,0,Market,Day)
    If MarketPosition=1 And Close<MAAve Then ExitLong("LX","LE",1,0,Market,Day)
    If MarketPosition=-1 And Close>MAAve Then ExitShort("SX","SE",1,0,Market,Day)
    End Sub

Here is the code for a classic Keltner band system. I will be posting more soon.

#16     Jun 8, 2011
  6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Here are updated results for trend harmony 2010 medium portfolio
    They are though last night.

#17     Jun 9, 2011
  7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I am continuing the discussion of this system in the thread below since I posted here by mistake.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=218842

#18     Jun 10, 2011
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We still have no power due to the Hurricane. We expect it up later this week, but we are still checking e-mail for tech support. In addition we are having a hurricane sale, I will include a free membership pack with any new order of $495.00 or more between now and Friday. This is a $199.00 value.

#19     Aug 29, 2011
  9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We still do not have any power and we still are offering the same sale, let's make it though Saturday now. We will be shipping orders out this weekend or right after the holiday. We will also allow you to download the product while you are waiting on request. This way you can have it over the weekend.

#20     Aug 31, 2011