Murray Ruggiero's New Trading Systems

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I will be adding several new trading systems for sale on TradersStudio.com in the next week or so. I will be posting results of these system both on ET and also on the web site with the writeup for the systems.

2. Gyles

Gyles

Please may we know which type of trading systems you shall be offering on sale?

3. What kind of results ? actual results or backtested ?

4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Here is the link to the package with TradersStudio

http://www.tradersstudio.com/Produc...cmd/CatalogItemDetails/psmid/657/Default.aspx

They are backtested, but for example for the orginal harmony, the system has not changed since August 2005 and for the new harmony I developed it in May of 2010 orginally. After that the results are simulated but not created made with the benifit of hindsight.

I don't have access to the real account statement for my partner because these are his clients. I also have many customers trading the orginal harmony dozens and again they don't share statements with me. I can keep track with the brokers who are trading them that simulated results and real are very close within a tick or so because many of these customers are trading using system assist brokers.

5. The system looks good and would like to know of any special package pricing for existing users?

6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Trend Harmony 2010 is $549.00 for existing owners of Trend Harmony.

7. Thanks for the reply, Mr. Murray :)

8. Handle123

Handle123

You don't trade the systems you develop?

9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I don't place my own trades. I trade as part of a pool which uses my technology so I don't have access to the accounts of my partner. My agreements do not allow me to use it as part of my track record.

10. Please, can we have more examples?

#10     Apr 27, 2011