Murray Ruggiero's new systems

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Apr 16, 2013.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

Very good summary. Real money making edges are almost never disclosed. The only exception that I could think off was during SOES days, when Daytek, Houtkin and the like needed a band of traders to execute.

#21     Apr 23, 2013
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Please provide some links to some of your most recent paid published work.

#22     Apr 23, 2013
  3. Well , if he stays sober long enough ,anytime after 2 pm cst, he may write another good book on poker.

Cannot remember previous title...a few years ago.

Right , LD?

Besides that little ditti, "Jacks" comments are valid on this thread.

NiN

#23     Apr 23, 2013
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I was just wondering if he really had the guts to come on here and post the title of his 5-year old book on Poker Math as his "paid published" work. Then I was wondering when he was going to come out and tell everybody that he actually sells competing software and decision support tools.

#24     Apr 23, 2013
  5. Thanks Now.

BTW I am a poker player and a retired ship's captain so of course I drink.

Jack

#25     Apr 23, 2013
  6. ...and you left out the fact that you tried to shoot down the Red Baron, but your girlfriend probably had you in a compromising position to shoot straight ...no relation to "Baron", of course...:D :D

NiN

#26     Apr 23, 2013
  7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

#27     Apr 26, 2013
  8. southall

southall

How many systems you got running on striker?

For all we know you could have many but just the pick the best few to show and sell after a year?

#28     Apr 26, 2013
  9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

http://striker.com/En0305_trading_s...0&webmainID=3&protectpage=apsummary&sysID=720

These three are the only ones they are tracking now. See , you need someone live trading it currently at striker for it to be tracked.

I have a bunch of system tracked at Futures truth with longer track records since they track them from release date. This is true out of sample and rules and parameters can not be changed.

I also have longer live trading records on my portfolio of five different systems. PM me if you would like to see these records. We started live trading this in Jan 2012. Early records were broken up due to MF Global going under and the accounts being closed.

#29     Apr 26, 2013
  10. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I just realized that the T-Bond system is no longer actively being tracked it went into a drawdown in March. In April it's made back 2900.00 of this drawdown. The results end in March for this system.

#30     Apr 26, 2013