Murray Ruggiero New Nasdaq System, Fully Disclosed

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Murray Ruggiero, Oct 9, 2017.

1. truetype

truetype

Of course it's "sim." Murray's a software vendor, not a money manager. What do you want from him?

#41     Oct 11, 2017
  2. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

My ES system has been released since Nov 2016 and is making real money ever since. This system uses the same core logic as that one. I know it's hard for people to believe that I create systems that work. Look at my Futures Truth record , I have created systems that remain in the top 10 for more than a decade without ever missing the list. My original bond system using intermarket divergence was published in Futures Magazine in April of 1998 and without reoptimization is still making money.

#42     Oct 11, 2017
  3. Overnight

Overnight

#43     Oct 11, 2017
    Xela likes this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

I can sell you a system that will work, but I'll give it away for free. If you have the means, just stay long in an equity index. Sure, they will have their down moves, but over time since their inception they keep going up. By the nature of the universe of global economics, they cannot go down and stay down for long. The real trick is knowing when to get long on the inevitable pullback.

That advice is worth $400,000,000. Please remit a check to "Hi, I'm a dumbass and I must send you my home, wife and pet dog. I love you, you have saved my life because you are a financial God and know all and I am a lowly slug which cannot think for myself."

#44     Oct 11, 2017
  5. Macca1

Macca1

-What period is "in sample", and what period is "out of sample" ?
    -Was optimization done across the whole data set, or only based on the in sample period?
    -Where are the Monte Carlo/ variance/ noise testing results? ( your max draw down result in based on one price distribution. This is never going to accurately simulate Max draw down)
    -Sample size of 147 is tiny. You would be mad to trade a system with a sample size that small.

It's 2017 not the 90's.

#45     Oct 11, 2017
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Dude, man, this is the issue that people have with it I think.

You released some system that "has been working" for less than a year...

Your original bond system was published in 1998. Big deal, that was almost 20 years ago. The economy 20 years ago was not what it is today. Do you even remember who the president was in 1997? Are you a bot? Geez.

What top-ten list are you in? Why are you so intent on pushing pushing pushing your line of products after so much quiet time?

And here comes the Coup de grâce...Well, I forget what it was. Point made.

We are protective of our lot here, is the point I am trying to make.

#46     Oct 11, 2017
    Pekelo likes this.
  7. themickey

themickey

This is all becoming very frustrating and will be my last post on this matter.
    You are beating around the bush, like debating with Surf, unprofessional and a pure waste of time, I have better things to do than argue this nonsense.

To the point now: this thread is not about ES system. It's not about bond system or your trading track record or integrity or personalities.
    This post right hear you made is a smoke screen and has nothing to do with your $499 NQ system post offer.

Getting back to the subject. The; "Trade NQ (E-mini Nasdaq) With as Little as a $15k Account Using Murray's Newest Trading System. Only 15 available for $499.00" is your latest system???
    As well as the reasons already explained, it trades ONE thing only, NQ. Can't be used across different equities, fx, indices etc, it is extremely limited in its abilities or reach.

Then this statement: . "This system uses 2 intermarkets which are not highly correlated"
    It's like a company that has only 2 customers, if one or both break down you are snookered.

Then this statement: "Combing these two intermarket relationships allowed me to develop this powerful and robust system"
    Powerful and robust says who? A Sim test which has mediocre or suspect results at best, even think curve fitting, and the salesman says "buy this theoretical system, we don't guarantee anything but it is so powerful" like telemarketers and door knockers, here today, gone tomorrow, lots of empty spiel like salespeople are good at.

As said, I'm done with this thread, so full of holes you can drive a truck through it.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    #47     Oct 11, 2017
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Sorry you don't understand the concept of intermarket analysis but by definition intermarket systems only work on the market they were develop for because, those intermarkets are predictive. In terms of discussing my other systems , it's like a car company saying their new model is reliable and discussing how 9 out of 10 of the cars they sold in the past 10 years are still on the road. It points to reliability and credibility. It's easy for everyone to trash me when no one uses there real times and I have to.

#48     Oct 12, 2017
  9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

My systems are in Futures Truth top ten list and in fact the point things have changed since 1998, proves my point 200% , the system I built same parameters in 1998 , still works today.
    That shows robustness, things change it still works.

#49     Oct 12, 2017
    d08 likes this.
  10. truetype

truetype

Again, he's a vendor, not a money manager. And if you want a "robust" guaranteed result, buy T-bills. You take your chances, with Murray's system or any other.

#50     Oct 12, 2017