Murray new S&P500 and T-Bond Systems

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Only $2600?
    Thanks for this detail but what does this mean in term of risk/reward if since September we have a daily ATR of about $2000 on ZB! :eek:
    These days it's an anomaly when ZB trade in 1 full point range.

#41     Nov 18, 2008
  2. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

BUY BuyInt UA_REV.CSV 8/25/2008 1 117.12500 9/3/2008 LX 1 118.21875 $993.75
    SELL SellInt UA_REV.CSV 9/3/2008 1 118.21875 10/29/2008 SX 1 116.34375 $1,775.00

Here are the last two trades. The goal of this system is not to pick up every little move, it's based on a fundemental intermarket market relationship I have used since the 1990's. The average trade has been about 18 days over since 1987.

#42     Nov 18, 2008
  3. Murray,

Did you ever think about starting a signal service?

Personally, before I learned to trade for myself, I was never interested in plugins or buying something to run at home. I subscribed to a few systems. I had wanted someone who was eyeing current action, not something that had been coded 20 months ago and was blind to current market geometry.

You could offer your same signals via email or IM or cellphone, etc. for a monthly fee. There are also a few auditing sites that would get you customers.

Just a thought

#43     Nov 18, 2008
  4. Are you trading these systems?

#44     Nov 18, 2008
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I have a interest in the trading programs I have developed , that where my trading capitol goes.

#45     Nov 18, 2008
  6. Not sure the bloke has time he has posted almost 2000 times since march doesnt seem to leave much time for anything else does it?

Also good to see he got the word audit into his post as well

#46     Nov 18, 2008
  7. I agree with the views over Mr. Murray.

He is a person of character, responsive to the queries, supportive to the needs of the customers. In fact, his product keeps growing & getting better steadily and is reliable, robust and affordable. This is so, as he invites the opinions of the people and if he finds the requirements reasonable, he tries to incorporate into the product. Mind you, he does not just add features and delivers it to you, he ensures that the software is bug free and is accurate too. Their customer and technical support is good and you can be sure to get a response to your queries and requirements. Mr. Murray seems to have vast experience and has been able to prove his words through actual results, thus proving his credibility and honesty.

#47     Nov 21, 2008
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Thank you for your nice words.

#48     Nov 21, 2008
  9. I never saw any actual results, just backtested or simulated results . Just like any other vendor.

#49     Nov 21, 2008
  10. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I posted that I have people really trading my systems and I would give reference to any who was serious if you PM me on ET.
    So I am not like all vendors. I posted this weeks ago and no one has PM me yet. People want to paint me as bad just because and don't want to know anything about anything which ruins their theory.

#50     Nov 21, 2008