Murray new S&P500 and T-Bond Systems

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Nov 4, 2008.

1. So you are saying it is better to buy systems that do NOT work???

#31     Nov 10, 2008

2. you noobs and all around half wits need to take a chill pill.

There is a reason not many of you can make money in this business. You would do very well in trading if you shut up and read what he posts.

#32     Nov 10, 2008
  3. IF YOU HAVE A [" ATM MACHINE" =TRADING SYSTEM] WHY WOULD YOU SELL IT ??????? SELL 100$ TO GET 10$ DOESN'T MAKE NO SENSE..... EVEN THE "REDCROSS" DOESNT CARE ABOUT PEOPLE

#33     Nov 13, 2008
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

See you don't get it. First in markets like S&P500 or T-Bonds the markets are big and I can sell 500 copies before it would effect my trading. That $747,000. I make my customers sign NDA agreements when they buy my systems. My question is why would I turn down that kind of money risk free ?.

Remember also that most people can't follow a system. They can't just blindly follow the trades and often the ones that scare you are the ones which make the most profit.

#34     Nov 14, 2008
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Here are the results for the bond and S&P500 system though last Friday.

#35     Nov 14, 2008
  6. I think that this question should be answered .
    Thanks,

#36     Nov 17, 2008
  7. 'very very big...'.... mmmhm!!...

If the T-Bond market did not change during this credit crisis, why some hedge funds are no more present in this contract? Please remember that some major players are not active in this contract because they blew out (LEH) or have been bought (Merrill or Bear). Also we have less primary dealers than on the past. Don't you think that this could affect the system performance heavily?

#37     Nov 17, 2008
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I think "who is trading" , means someone is trading, he is a profession and is trading millions using it. We adapted these system to ETF's, same core logic, remember my systems are fully disclosed. I also said that you can PM me if your serious and I would give you contact information. I have him plus other customers who trade my systems. They really don't want to be bothered but I can use them as references for someone serious once in a while.

#38     Nov 17, 2008
  9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Since August we are up about $2600.00 per contract. The system is based on a fundemental relationship in long rates. It has worked for over 20 years. In terms of size, what I meant was if I was trading palliadium, 50 contracts could create a problem ,so I would have to worry about capacity. In T-Bonds, 5000 contract would not be a problem, so selling my system does not hurt my performance.

#39     Nov 17, 2008
  10. Absolutely true. This is where a machine has a huge advantage over a person. A machine doesn't have an aneurysm when the heat is on.

#40     Nov 17, 2008