Murray new S&P500 and T-Bond Systems

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Nov 4, 2008.

1. previous poster asked...."do you trade any real money with these systems........please folks you need to understand that system sellers ONLY REAL $$$$ PROFITS are made selling worthless junk to gullible folks..........gimme a break..........

#21     Nov 9, 2008
  2. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

The drawdown is the maximum drawdown over a sequence of trades, just like what is reported in TradeStation. It includes drawdown because you gave back open profits. Systems are always in drawdown. The drawdown I am reporting is from the highest peak equity intra-day to the lowest point before a new peak is made.

Things like average drawdown, maximum monthly drawdown are different and I will publish all these stats and more this week as soon as I get a chance.

#22     Nov 9, 2008
  3. I would steer clear of this con man. The only people that buy systems that work are suckers.

#23     Nov 9, 2008
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Trade with real money , Yes many people. Publish their statements no. I am also working with a hedge fund who I am developing a trading program for and using a variant of these systems.

#24     Nov 9, 2008
  5. SNOWHITE ..... MURRAY is your garden variety scammer dirtbag......of course he will ignore our questions as he talks of hedge funds lining up to trade his system.....hey murray,,,,,why didnt you save the two hedge funds that failed at bear sterns.........you could have been a world hero!!!!!!!

#25     Nov 9, 2008
  6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

My systems are based on end of day data so you will need to enter your orders manual. No fear of blowing your account out.
    I do included slippage and commission. These systems enter at the open for the S&P500 system , Bond System. Trend Harmony enters on a stop known the night before for the next day. Protective stops, use stop orders.

I would say that you can trade both the bond system and the S&P500 system using a 40K account for one mini-S&P500 and 1 thirty year Treasury contract. This will give you a max drawdown of about 12K which is at least reasonable.

#26     Nov 9, 2008
  7. In response to the character attacks on Murray Ruggiero: In my opinion he's one of the few good system developers "available" to the general public. I've met him once about 10 years ago, and subscribe to future magazine only because he writes articles from time to time. I've found his research and concepts to be very solid, and have learned a lot from his published material. To this day, I'm using elements I first saw him mention many years ago.

In full disclosure: I have no relationship with Murray, and he probably doesn't remember me. I bought his books and some "report day" data, systems and conference material in 1998.

#27     Nov 9, 2008
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

First I have a IA who is trading a ETF based strategy I developed. I can see from your posts that you just like causing trouble. If someone serious want to talk to him even as a reference then you can PM me and I will give you his information.

I don't lie, I have done enough in my career not to have to make things up. I have written over 150 articles which have been published, been on CNBC many times. Please don't paint me with the same brush as other who I will admit many of them are frauds. I have many successful customers but the problem is many don't want to discuss what they are doing with me.

#28     Nov 10, 2008
  9. Mate you need to pull your head in. Murray from what I have seen is a decent guy who answers most questions

Your crap is over the top and uncalled for. You dont like what he is selling dont buy it but stay away from unsubstantiated character attacks as there are plenty others on here much more deserving.

#29     Nov 10, 2008
  10. You should do some research before taking aim my friend. The guy you're attacking is one of the few commerical operators generally respected around here. Frankly, you look a fool with these remarks.

Yes, most commercial systems are a waste of time. But so are most systems, period. And those systems that work eventually break for one reason or another, either temporarily or permanently.

While caution is adviseable when considering any system, commercial or otherwise, the legitimacy of the source can give a clue as to the potential merit (robustness) of that system. It is not a universal truth that all system vendors are criminally dishonest.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say that anyone thinking about actively trading and who's honest enough to admit their own shortcomings (Elite Trader is not stuffed to the gils with the "Elite") could probably do a lot worse than invest in one of these - the numbers don't look overfitted for starters.

Thx
    D

#30     Nov 10, 2008