Murray new S&P500 and T-Bond Systems

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

There will be an article which will be available to anyone registered on TradersStudio.com latter this week which will show exactly how this works. You don't need to own the product, just be registered on the site which is free to recieve it.

#91     Mar 23, 2009
  2. I thought I'd replied to this but the post must have failed.

No, I've not read this so at face value I am being a bit harsh.

Generally speaking, I am anti-interview style books. Those that I have had the chance to scan seem to share certain common characteristics. Namely, vagueness (even more vague than many non-interview style books), lack of real content and an unnecessary pandering to the ego of the interviewee.

Thx
    D

#92     Mar 25, 2009
  3. Thank you so much for the reply. Mr. Murray. I shall surely look into the report, eagerly waiting for the same. :)

#93     Mar 27, 2009
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Here is the link on how to get it. All you need to do is be registered on TradersStudio.com and it will be e-mailed to you.

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=158925

#94     Mar 28, 2009
  5. Thanks so much Murray, for the same, I shall go through the same as soon as possible.

#95     Mar 29, 2009
  6. Sure fundjunkie, everyone is entitled to his or her own views. Thanks for the frank reply. :)

#96     Mar 31, 2009
  7. The book, TradersSecrets was interesting and it is good to know of others winners thoughts, approach and style. However, reading is one thing and putting into practice is another. :) Anyway, shall need to read again and see how to apply their methods.

#97     May 30, 2009