Murray new S&P500 and T-Bond Systems

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

New Trading Systems For Today's Market Conditions!

It has been almost three years since Murray Ruggiero released his last trading systems Trend Harmony and SuperTurtle. Both have done amazing and are among the top multi-market systems since release, and they are also having one of the best years in 2008. Now Murray has released several new systems, Murray does not release systems until he's sure he has something he believes in. These systems have done excellent especially in these current market conditions!

This package has two different systems. The first trades the 30 year Treasury Bond, the other the S&P500, E-Mini or even the S&P500 ETF's. Both of these systems have done very well this year, for example the S&P500 system has been short since September 29th,2008 and is still short as of October 29th,2008 for a very big open profit, wow! We've made money while many did not.

Please review the details below.

Inter-Market Bond Model 2008

This system uses Intermarket analysis to find the turning points in the Thirty Year Treasury. The Inter-Market Bond Model 2008 is based on this relationship plus new technology, some of which is only available in TradersStudio® to greatly improve the systems performance.

Let us look at the results of the Inter-Market Bond Model 2008 from 9/22/1987 to 8/22/2008; using $100.00 for both slippage and commissions.

Following is the results using Inter-Market Bond Model 2008:

[​IMG]

Let's look at the annual results for this system since 1987.

[​IMG]

S&P500 Insider

The S&P500 Insider system combines market internals with Commitment of Trader's data to create a reliable S&P500 market timing model. This model produces both low drawdown combined with steady outstanding returns.

Let's look at the results of the S&P500 Insider using the full size S&P500 contract from 1/1/1983 to 8/22/2008; using $75.00 slippage and $25.00 commissions, and Pinnacle back adjusted data.

Following is the results using the S&P500 Insider system:

[​IMG]

Let's look at the annual results for this system since 1983.

[​IMG]

You can see that the system has not had a losing year since 1985! It was very profitable during the great bear market.

Besides that, these results are on a big contract and if you were trading a e-mini S&P500 you need to divide by 5 (Profit /5) so that your maximum drawdown on a e-mini S&P500 would be less then $12,000 and profits of over $142,000!

This introductory offer is now $1499.00, and for those who do not own the TradersStudio trading platform suite, the offer is $1799 and get both the systems and the TradersStudio platform.

‘’================================================================

NOTICE: "HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.

2. What happens when market conditions change in one month?

:D :D :D :D :D

3. BarbaraM

BarbaraM

So basically you are looking for a $1500 handout? Try getting an honest job!

4. I am interested in a system but looking for a system with actual results , do you have live account results ?
    Do you trade your systems yourself ?

5. BarbaraM

BarbaraM

Of course not, he is not stupid, but he hopes you are!

6. Any system that is for sale is one that doesn't work.

7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

First of all , I have not released any new systems in almost three years. I don't release system after system like many vendors do. Only when I think they are ready and robust. Look at Trend Harmony, it has done very well since release. If you purchased it when I first made the annoucement of that, you would have made a lot of money.

The core concepts in these systems are very robust, and have worked in other systems of mine since the mid 1990's.

Remember , I post my results as time goes on for my systems , please look at my Trend Harmony thread.
    http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=116102

8. Not true. Of course it is true most of the time, but not always. For example there are a few systems on Collective2 that work, but most are land mines just waiting to be stepped on.

Believe it or not, there are people out there who can write a great trading system but just do not have the stomach for trading. They sell their systems instead.

This is not an opinion on Murray's system one way or the other. Before I'd spend $1 on a system I'd want to know if it worked on anything other than the market it was designed for (fit to?) though......

9. I have the same opinion , any specific systems on C2 you like ?

10. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I am working with a hedge fund, they are using variations of these systems which I developed for them. I get paid based on how well they do.

In terms of selling systems the S&P500 and T-Bonds are very very big markets. I could sell 500 copies and still not create any problems with my trading. Tell me , why would you not sell a system for very liquid markets, If I was trading pork bellies or lumber that would be one thing. In addition I require a NDA to be signed when I sell someone a system. I try to protect my technology.

Sorry that you don't believe in systems, I have had many systems work for years, some for a decade since I orginally developed them.

#10     Nov 4, 2008