Multiple time frames....bad for me?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by cashmoney69, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Piscuy

Piscuy

Well first of all I have never made any such claims here that I know of. In second place, I was refering to using one chart one time frame and that is what I agree on 100%. And to the fact that I may or may not have any indicators that catch any turns, if it were to be true, would you not love to have it too?
    Again, I have not made any claims of owning any such thing on these threads. So keep it within the context of the thread.
    Now if you have personal issues with me because I refused to share trading tools with you please send me a PM and we can gladly discuss it so that we keep the rest of people out of it. And in the end you know very well I dont need any indicators to trade as you have seen me trade live before. Anger and resentment sure make people say stupid things.
    good trading to you!!!

P.

P.S: I never make any claims here as I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. I am really happy with my trading and that is all that counts. Posting here is not an ego trip for me :).

#61     Jul 9, 2008
  2. Xuanxue

Xuanxue

All of this over something as trivial as to what's considered adventageous to monitor. How pathetic.

The OP's mind was made up before the inquiry. He was either looking for validation or an experiment in divisiveness. No matter which, both have been fulfilled. It's no one but each your own faults for being reeled in.

For the sake of what's left of your good graces let this stupid shit go.

#62     Jul 9, 2008
  3. Sorry babe, the stupid comments were posted by you, I just read through your bullshit from continents away.

I got screenshots to prove of your claims of catching every market turn 1-3 bars before price, in the meantime, back the f off or I will ridicule yourself in public for bullshitting me with lies.

Susana

#63     Jul 9, 2008
  4. Bullshit?

What bullshit?

Using multiple-time frames?

I think we've established that is a viable method of trading.

My blotters?

After going through years of winning and losing it back I think slow and steady wins the race (I supposed this asshole is going to say "that's bullshit" too). :D

You need someone to post on your level to prove the viablity of their trading method?

Fine ... when I hit 50k a month (a little over one-half a million a year ... pretty good by any one's standards) you say "hasta la vista" and stop coming to this "joke website".

Does that sound good, stalker trader? :) :cool:

LOL, watch the freak start back pedaling and making execuses. :eek:

P.S. I await your reply.

#64     Jul 9, 2008
  5. Piscuy

Piscuy

You are welcomed to post anything you want. It is a free forum. Note that I said I have never made any claims here in elitetrader.com. Whatever screen shots I may have shared with you was done on a personal level. Feel free to post them if you belive thats the right thing to do. :)
    I know your angry cause I did not give that particular one to you. As to holly grail indicators we all know nothing works 100% of the time, but there are some really damn good ones out there. Trading is a game of odds, increase them and your off to a good ride. Whatever you may post is just a tool I built and it works nicely, traders with some experience may use it but for many others it will be a worthless piece of crap. Not because of the information it gives but because of the lack of abilities as traders of those who try to use them.
    Any tool is as good as the person using it. Plain and simple.
    Now she has permission to do what she must.
    Oh and please as you disclose the screen shots I sent you, tell them the story of how you got really angry at me when you asked for it and I said no.

P.

#65     Jul 9, 2008
  6. Xuanxue

Xuanxue

I love a mad woman with a sexy sounding name.

In all seriousness, and I'm not saying his claim is true or false, I don't know him, but what you point out is not really uncommon of an ability. Breakout strategies that have evolved since Toby Crabel's seminal work, such as Mark Fisher's "sushi roll", for but one such example, is more than enough proof of this.

Then, of course, J. M. Hurst's cycle price and time forecasting methods developed in the late 60s haven't yet been matched if you're not so much into the subjective artform of indicator-based discretionary trading and more interested in replicable results.

My point is that many here have been exposed to if not are adept in the exotic. The inflationary egos with confidence compared to an commingling with much the same in the former lacking the latter without fail leads to ad hominem attacks in the attempt to create doubt as to credibility.

It's so predictable as to be boring.

Nevertheless, the masochist in me quite enjoys and learns from the exhibited weaknesses of all involved.

So in saying, learn how to call turns a number of bars in advance, instead of quickly calling another a liar that it can't be done or one isn't already doing it.

#66     Jul 9, 2008
  7. He did not claim he could call every overall market turn. He claimed he could call every intraday market turn before price 1-3 bars in advance then offered some ridiculous laughing screenshots to back it up.

I'm sorry but that's 100% bullshit and such claim, an insult to my intelligence.

He thinks I got mad because he would not share it, I got mad because I can tell the difference from real and absurd.

Susana

#67     Jul 9, 2008