Multiple Monitor Stands for 24" Monitors?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by florida_pilot, May 1, 2007.

1. Quick question - I have two Dell 2407 24" LCDs and will be adding a third to the pack soon. Does anyone know of a monitor stand that would be capable of holding all three of these monsters? I did a bit of research beforehand with Ergotron and the like, but the biggest monitors supported that I could find was around 21". Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...

2. mde2004

mde2004

Not sure an extra monitor will make you a better trader. Stick to flying your plane.

3. Schaefer

Schaefer

Hello, florida pilot, try this website.

http://www.lcdarms.com/lcd_monitor_arms.php#arcview

I was reading a bit, and it seems, most of the stands are capable of up to 40 lbs per monitor. You may have to use two double monitor stands to keep three monitors together.

I'm sure someone will come up with a better suggestion.

Schaefer

4. Hi Schaefer,

Thanks for the link. The three monitor mount turned out to be too small since the dimensions of each of the 24" monitors was too wide when combined. This is what I've found in other sites that I've researched. However, I was able to find the four monitor mount from the link you gave and that looks like it'll be perfect since you have the option of mounting anywhere between two to four monitors.

Thanks!