Multiple accounts

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by fx-newb, Dec 23, 2006.

1. fx-newb

fx-newb

Do the brokers that allow mutiple accounts also allow funds to go from one account to nother account within that same broker in real time- without having to wire it out to the bank and then wire it in.

I am a newb to fx so forgive my ignorance.

the second question is , do brokers in FX allow my deposit or withdraw in real time.

Inother words, If I deposit money this second, and few seconds later my money is IN or OUT ( wiring it online).

I am surprised that I am asking this question in living in an electronic age.

But you never know with brokers setting up crazy rules

2. Surdo

Surdo

3. Surdo

Surdo

I doubt it.

4. Why the rush to transfer funds? A couple of days should be fine for both deposit and withdraw.

5. Yes there is...

6. fx-newb

fx-newb

ElectricSavant, can you elaborate more- please.

Thank you big-picture ...did not think any one would respond to this so quickly.

So i guess the sub account approach would be a good idea since the bottom line is I can put money IN fast enough if I am ranning out, lol.

forex-forex

you never had a situation where you wish you can just add more funds to your account to stay alive?

Unlike stocks, there is no margin call per se- fx will close your account.

And ofcourse there are other reasons for it but bottom line is, wondering why brokers do not allow this ?

7. I have heard that Oanda has subaccounts...and it is just one click...and instantaneous...

8. fx-newb

fx-newb

ElectricSavant

if you go to margin debit do they go after the sub account?

9. I believe in their client agreement there is a clause stating you that you will never have a negative balance.

I suppose each subaccount is treated differently at 50:1 (100:1 maintenence margin)

I do not want to sound like a know-it-all...don't you think it would be best to contact them?

10. fx-newb

fx-newb

Agree.

I will contact them.

I hate Saturdays for obvious reasons.

:(

#10     Dec 23, 2006