MultiCharts financial policy sucks and scary!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by sogodo, Apr 9, 2008.

1. It’s amazing how your story continues to change during the course of your being exposed as a bigoted imbecile. Now you want us to believe your bank called DURING the online transaction which typically takes mere seconds. How convenient you completely forgot to mention this prior to your being exposed as an absolute idiot. Perhaps your admittance to being so terrified of the big “scary” Russians caused you to repress those memories until now.

Let’s not overlook the fact that thousands of people purchase various items daily through Shareit without their banks calling them about ShareIt triggering “fraudulent activity” in nature. And of course, I suppose you have no proof to back up your preposterous “fraud” allegation other than your "honorable" word. So far, all you have manage to do is demonstrate you are just another failed product of unionized public school education who most likely got caught playing with mommy’s credit card.

Your cowardly evasion regarding addressing what part of my response to you was a "mis-interpretation" and your subsequent lame diversion tactics of trying to make me the issue is duly noted. I’ll take said behavior as you simply can’t answer the question, and therefore, accept the fact you show yourself to be delusional, as you seem to be acquitting yourself in a manner no jury ever would.

No proof, no merit, so noted.

st

#51     Apr 11, 2008
  2. Tums

Tums

arh... so the story changed.

You said the transaction was NOT approved, but somehow got approved later.

Now you are saying something different.

#52     Apr 11, 2008
  3. sogodo

sogodo

You're too agressive.
    I was emotional because my money was on stake. Why are you? Do I hurt you?

I have no desire to be right all the time, in everything, with market, with people, but I'm not a liar.

If you read my post you know that I trade more than 10 years, and I'm older than 50. Forget about mommy, and don't be so angry.

The product is good. What I was talking about is probably very rare occasion, but unfortunately, it happened to me, and not to you.

You're not a judge, neither am I.

I don't need anybody's ass, Ok?
    If I don't bite you it does not mean I am a cheater or fraud.

By the way, the accusations triggered all this and that's why all this all started.

Be a man, OK? It is not about fans of one team or another. Shit can happen everywhere.

I'm trying to figure out the best way for all out of it right now.

If you don't comment, I will not reply, and the hurtful for business topic will die.

If you want me shut up when you accuse in many lies, it does not mean I accept your allegations.

Take care.

#53     Apr 11, 2008
  4. sogodo

sogodo

I understand that it could be much easier and convenient to you, but it's not.

I could drill down into more details if you want me to. I promise that It would be really really difficult to you to find discrepancies after that. But you're gambling with something what's important to you right now, and not to me. Do you really want me to? Because I could. After some consideration, after all, I decided to not hurt anybody, Ok?
    But if you cannot leave it alone, this topic will never die.

Take care.

#54     Apr 11, 2008
  5. Tums

Tums

If your transaction was rejected at first, as you described it. Then this would be my view of the logic of event:

1. MultiCharts is not a party to the payment process. They did not reject your order.

2. Share*it is only a payment processor. They take money from your bank/creditcard, and receive a commission for the effort.

3. It is your bank who withheld the approval at first, but after talking to you and confirming that you did make the order through the internet, they approved the payment.

Mystery solved.

#55     Apr 11, 2008

6. Translation of above idiocy: “You are exposing me as a lying imbecile; please stop!!!”

You painted the picture; I merely hung it up for all the world to see. Furthermore, you made an accusation that I somehow misrepresented the truth, and when asked which part of the factual information I provided was "mis-interpretation" on my part, you cower down in the fetal position crying a river of diversion in hopes of making me the issue as an evasion tactic. You are now outright calling me a liar, when in reality, you have obviously been lying from the beginning. If you came here for sympathy, you’ll find it in the dictionary between $hit and syphilis. If you are here for no other reason than having a dire need for emotional abuse, I can gladly help you with that.

Once again, either directly address which part of the information as given in previous postings was "mis-interpretation" on my part as you so boldly claim, or continue to be exposed as the lying imbecile you keep showing yourself to be.

st

#56     Apr 11, 2008
  7. Re: slowgodo……….New sockpuppet with thirty-one posts within a two day period; each one attacking MultiCharts with quite a few praising amibroker. Shill????

Didn’t someone from amibroker get in a peeing contest a while back with Andrew (MC)?
    Surely no one could be as brain dead as slowgodo is portraying.

st

#57     Apr 11, 2008
  8. sogodo

sogodo

Hey, I know I'm not perfect, but you're just crazy. 

First, Amibroker does not have so many features, and second, I just mentioned that it is much faster out of my experience. But, as mentioned by others, this issue has been addressed in the new release of MultiCharts.

Because more calm and sound people (than you) mentioned that I don't have any reason to not trust them. But not you.

I don't think you're shill, by the way. You're just plain stupid for such a job because you actually just do disservice to your favorite team, right now. I think TS Support is much smarter and intelligent than you're, actually, so relax.

For the record, I wanted to buy MultiCharts because it has huge pile of libraries available for TS platform, because it is more superior than Amibroker in some features (volume bars, etc etc). At the same time, the new version of Amibroker has an ability to trade from the chart in more flexible way. 

I love some features in NinjaTrader, and I wait for new version of WLD. 

I'm not standing for something universal, in stone. I use a lot of different software. Some of it is written by myself.

I use MatLab, and I can trade without charting even, because I'm capable to read tape.

The bottom line is MultiCharts is good, really good, and understand why you love it. I love it too, and wrote about that already.

My beef, again, was to the financial department, from the very beginning.

Yes, I mentioned that MultiCharts is painfully slow, but it's already addressed.

Remember that. 

And, by the way, my favorite choice is not Amibroker at all. But it does not mean it is bad sofware. It could be used on very old computers, and you can run 10 copies without any visible delay. 

Now, I use Open E Cry, most of the time, and it's web based, you can compare it with desktop application, not with Ami, nor Multicharts, NinjaTrader, WLD, whatever else.

--> WTF you want from me, pal?

Contributing to this freken' topic you continue to keep it on the top, do you understand? So, if you really support your team and choice of software, better shut up and make it dissapear in the lowest part of the forums list.

Otherwise I can decide you're actually a shill against MultiCharts.

Why are YOU so angry? Did you lose money today again? What do you trade? Do you argue with market in the same way? How stupid the market is? 

And, remember everybody has right to error.
It's just important to give ppl at least a chance to fix it. I see you rather die, that's why you lose and so angry.

I have a power to recognize that I WAS NOT RIGHT. Could you?

#58     Apr 11, 2008

9. I stand corrected. You are indeed as brain dead as you keep portraying yourself to be.

Now that we have cleared that up, how about you grow a pair and directly address which part of the information as given in previous postings was "mis-interpretation" on my part as you so boldly claim? Or are you going to continue to keep running away from your lies and instead expose yourself as the lying imbecile you keep showing yourself to be?

st

In edit………..

Do show where I made any mention of my “loving” MultiCharts.
    Or are you simply making things up as you go again?

#59     Apr 11, 2008
  10. sogodo

sogodo

Now, StealthTrader is really stealth, at least for me, because he is added to my ignore list.

#60     Apr 11, 2008