MultiCharts financial policy sucks and scary!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by sogodo, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Ask my buddy who the Russian Mafia stole a $800k Hospital imaging device off the dock how he feels about trusting Russians.

Better yet, ask Putin how he ended up with $40 Billion after a few years on the job.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12222007/news/worldnews/putin_on_the_ritz_for_40b_337744.htm

Russians or Nigerians, not sure who are the more notorious criminals.

John

#31     Apr 10, 2008
  2. sogodo

sogodo

I'm not whining, I'm just responding to other guy's opinion, and now to yours.

Look, I never used shareit.com before, and did not know what it is all about till the moment it did not recognize the best credit card in the world. This was TS Suport choice of credit card processor, not mine. When I found out what it really is, I was surprised that looking respectful vendor selling extremely expensive software (compare it for example with Amibroker that deos not have authorization on the vendor server each 30 days) for thousand dollars cannot afford the normal credit card processing even, and decided to not continue with my initial idea of purchase. Is it clear?

Usually I never complain, because I understand that world is not perfect and neither am I, and I always try to find some compromise or just forgive and forget whenever it's appropriate. But this case was very different from all my experience with any other vendor for my very long (more than 50 years) life. From the very beginning I was accused of fraud. It is very serious allegation.

If you tolerate everything, you become the slave and grow the monster you cannot handle. Who knows may be all your investment into platform is just dangerous time bomb. I would not be surprised. I never ever saw such relationship with customer support.

If you think I'm whining or I'm insane, that's fine. Thank you for your opinion.

#32     Apr 10, 2008
  3. Tums

Tums

ROTFLMAO

#33     Apr 10, 2008
  4. Tums

Tums

That's a racist remark.
    That is like saying all the people living in the south are rednecks.

This type of thinking is ignorant, and sadly still prevalent in this enlightened internet age.

#34     Apr 10, 2008
  5. Tums

Tums

Obviously you are upset. Although people here are willing, I don't think anybody can help you to get what you want.
    Your childish whine would only give MultiCharts more free advertisement.

You have talked a lot, but you have not answered Stealth Trader's question:

Would you have kept the program if the transaction had gone through immediately?

#35     Apr 10, 2008
  6. sogodo

sogodo

Listen, you advised me to cancel transaction via my bank and lie to them. FYI it does not work this way. If you visit your bank they can spell it out to you.
    If you manage to make something up to your bank once, note that earlier or later it can hit you, pal.
    My IQ is not your business, but I hope my reply was also helpful. It does not require a lot of mental efforts. It does not work. Should I drill down into more details, or you just trust me?

#36     Apr 10, 2008
  7. sogodo

sogodo

Of course. Why not? Probably, I would not even pay attention to who is behind the card processing company even as far as everything was not topsy-torvy as in my case.

Why you think that I talk a lot. I'm just answering the questions. As far as there are some questions to me I respond to them. Or should I ignore them? Why?
    Because you can blame me that I did not answer something like in the case with Stealth Trader's question you blame me for?

#37     Apr 10, 2008
  8. opm8

opm8

I'm not sure why you think I advised you to lie to your bank. I said no such thing. Go back and re-read my posts on this thread.

If the transaction with shareit did not go through at first and it told you so then you have every right to reverse the charges.

If you think a Russian company is going to refund your money without you flying out there and asking them to do so at gunpoint you are delusional. Either reverse the charges with your bank or shut the fuck up.

#38     Apr 10, 2008
  9. I've bought several programs from tssupport/tradersoft over the last 6-7 years and have always been satisfied with their service. These guys in fact, offer great customer service. My emails were always answered promptly and whenever a problem/question came up, it's taken care of, even on weekends. Never had a problem with this business.

#39     Apr 10, 2008
  10. Russians are not a race.

John

#40     Apr 10, 2008