Multi-price Flipping. Rotter?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by squadron leader, Nov 13, 2006.

1. ynox1

ynox1

Rotter has a leeway of about 8 ticks in the Bund futures (8 ticks = 1 basis point in cash yields), and 4 in the bobl until cash and swaps guys come in. So Rotter can have a party within the 8 ticks in the Bund.

#41     Nov 17, 2006
  2. ynox1

ynox1

Because he is well known and hated by lots of people, there were rumours that he was trading in London about 6 months ago, and he was always with a bodyguard.

#42     Nov 17, 2006
  3. I can say for a certainty that Rotter is still trading, no doubts.

#43     Nov 17, 2006
  4. TGM

TGM

LOL that is funny stuff. A trader with a bodyguard? Hehehehehe.LOL

I know some floor traders at the CME who NEEDED bodyguards!!!! But they never actually put a bodyguard on the payroll. That is funny stuff.

Looks like traders in Europe and especially the UK are poor sports.

#44     Nov 17, 2006
  5. TGM

TGM

Ok Arb does Rotter really have a Big Goon Bodyguard trailing him around MTV style?

#45     Nov 17, 2006
  6. jem

jem

I am facinated by locals or anyone else complainning about trading tactiics. Is this stuff really any different than what went on during the evolution of the level II screen.

I do not trade Eurex too often so, I am not saying I know anything about those market other than watching their prints.

It seems to me some institution should write an anti fliptronica script. Wait for the flip, hit the bids and wait for the puke.

#46     Nov 17, 2006
  7. ynox1

ynox1

I agree, they should flip the flipper and take his money!

#47     Nov 17, 2006
  8. BTW Rotter is not a Serb and his demise is greatly exaggerated. He is just much more private now .

#48     Nov 17, 2006
  9. Rotter was born in the Czech Republic and is a resident of Germany. Whether or not he still lives there I am not sure. You are confusing him with Vlad. Vlad is a Serb.

#49     Nov 17, 2006
  10. ynox1

ynox1

Apparently he lives and trades in Switzerland.

#50     Nov 17, 2006