Multi-price Flipping. Rotter?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by squadron leader, Nov 13, 2006.

1. anomaly

anomaly

How do you know about the MTS quotes Dogfish? Are you a cash market-maker or something?

#21     Nov 14, 2006
  2. Is my strategy working please give me feedback? I hear that many of you attribute this to Aquarius and the black box systems they employ, this is a good guess but incorrect ya! I use market orders to exit positions beyond my risk threshold and try to recover money lost by the extra ticks that locals puke. Sell new highs and buy new lows you'lll find that shifts in these areas are profitable for you its a risk management tool not desighned to hurt you fellows!

#22     Nov 14, 2006
  3. Dogfish

Dogfish

No I trade the future but in touch with bank traders

#23     Nov 14, 2006
  4. Dogfish,

is there any kinda heads up from the cash market.

if there is could you explain

Thanks

#24     Nov 14, 2006
  5. Yeah, my MTS qutoes have been terrible over the past few days. Not worried though, I'm hearing Vlad's system has hurt Rotter quite baddly.

#25     Nov 14, 2006
  6. Dogfish

Dogfish

Then what were you doing in the 118.22-26 area about 11-11.30gmt yesterday? blipped up and down about 4 times in five minutes, doesn't tally with your explanation

#26     Nov 14, 2006
  7. There was a bug with the C++ program that routes orders for me my IT guy had to Iron it out I lost money during that price range because of this!

#27     Nov 14, 2006
  8. Why do you think that ?

#28     Nov 14, 2006
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

Hi Dogfish,

Can you please explain this.

Thanks,
    redduke

#29     Nov 14, 2006
  10. Hmmm I dont quite understand how that works with the current markets? wouldnt the spread move the generally accepted price while you try to push it?

Would you mind explaining how I would go about doing this (if its not a big secret)? I'm thinking it might give me some ideas of how to defend against those 10 pip outside of range slips i get around news events on IB.

Thanks

#30     Nov 14, 2006