Multi Monitors - 5/6 monitor setups - selection help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by WinstonTJ, Mar 11, 2011.

1. mokwit

mokwit

Canoe007 curious as to what's behind the monitors holding them in position - particularly where stacked 3 high and 28" on top of each other.

Very interesting thread for me as I feel 3 high may be right for me as stuff I look at in detail will be on the first level with the tape and charts on second level and output from e.g. radarscreen and other scans on the third level. I note the comments but still think it may work for me as I will either be focussed only on firts level up close or sitting back away from the screens wathcing what the market brings me on the 2nd and third level - need to snap forward to take a close look preculudes the use of a lazyboy or similar - thread on tractor positioning/ergonomics was also useful - "............the fields they get bigger and the days they grow longer............."

#41     Mar 23, 2011
  2. mokwit

mokwit

Yes - I am thinking along those lines for futures where you need to see multiple things and everything at once in a seconds timeframe - I was thinking off 4 17 or 19" at high resolution and in a cube arrangement.

#42     Mar 23, 2011