Multi-Monitor LCD @ 1600x1200

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Slave2MYT$, Aug 28, 2003.

1. Hawker

Hawker

Thats the retail model. You need the G55 MADDA32DB

#21     Aug 29, 2003
  2. nitro

nitro

I think he has a run-on sentence, thereby causing the confusion.

I think he meant to say something like:

"I see that alot of people on these boards use Matrox cards. However, I am looking for a card that supports 1600 x 1200 per DVI port, and that is also PCI like the G200 MMS Quad so that I can run many monitors per card."

nitro

#22     Aug 29, 2003
  3. Speculating on what some other guy may have meant at 1AM, huh? That has got to be one of the most Fucked up thing I have ever seen here, aside from bubba7 and harrytrader and......well I guess it isn't anything unusual for this site after all. This is like the jerry springer show for traders!...lol

You seriously can't think he meant anything like that when he said "I currently use the matrox G200 MMS". Notice he was responding to my previous message. Even if you are convinced that he meant something totally different than what he typed, you have to see the humor in speculating on what somebody else meant to say......at 1 AM no less!!!! I am about to wet my pants over here. We speculate for a living, you gotta turn that shit off at night or your gonna fry your brain....lol.

It reminds me of this joke.......

A guy goes into the airport to buy tickets. When he gets to the ticket counter there is a little hottie with big tits waiting to help him. He fumbles and says "I'd like to pickets to titsburg". The woman blushes and he quickly responds "I'm sorry, I meant to tickets to pittsburg". The woman says "it's ok don't worry about it", but she looks a little flustered. The man, still not satisfied that he has explained himself good enough says "no, i'm really sorry, I get words mixed up all the time.....why just the other night, I was at home eating dinner with my wife......I meant to say honey will you please pass the potatoes, but instead I said you fucking bitch you ruined my life"

I'll bet you know what he meant...lol.

Hey everythings funny to me at 1am!

#23     Aug 29, 2003
  4. just21

just21

The matrox g200 mms supoorts 1600X1200 resolution across amutiple screens.

#24     Aug 29, 2003
  5. i am using a g200 mms and am looking to upgrade ...just like nitro suggested. Sorry my sentence structure sucked. i'm not looking to mix and match agp and pci, i know that can be done.

i'll try to explain as best as i can without wasting your time...and if i'm wasting your time...just overlook this thread.

I would like to drive 4 digital lcd monitors (DVI-I or DVI-D) at 1600x1200 using multiple (dual or quad head)pci video cards OR 1 AGP (quad) card.

I hope i'm made it clear...

Thanks to all those who have responded...

#25     Aug 29, 2003
  6. Good research and there's the answer:

Mfr/Mdl...........Hds..Slot..Anlg..Dgtl..Ram... Max Res
    Appian Rushmore....4...PCI.....4....4...64MB..2048 x 1536
    Appian Appian X....4...PCI.....0....4...64MB..1920 x 1200

#27     Aug 29, 2003
  7. just21

just21

So does the matrox g200 mms not do 1600X1200x4?

#28     Aug 29, 2003
  8. Welcome to the Springer show....I can see you like it here so much that you just can't get out of your seat! :eek:

#29     Aug 29, 2003
  9. Hawker

Hawker

Those resolutions are max resolutions for analog displays only. The matrox G200 mm still beat them all.

#30     Aug 29, 2003