Multi-chart functionality

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by jayjay100, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Hi all - I am new to this site, so please forgive me for asking what is probably a stupid question. I have tried to search this, but nothing that came up seems to address what I need.

I would like to find a web site or software program that allows you to list a group of stocks, then bring up all the charts together on one page for side-by-side comparison.

Before you answer Investools, I know they have that, but they are too expensive for me. I have to believe there is something out there that is cheaper (maybe even free!) that provides this functionality.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be greatful. And since there seems to be a lot of paranoia out there, no, I'm not trying to spam/promote/shill or otherwise help anyone promote anything! Just looking for some help. Thanks in advance.

2. Tums

Tums

search for the "carpet" feature.

3. heypa

heypa

Google marketbrowser. You might find something useful there.

4. Thanks for the suggestions! I appreciate the help.

5. maxpi

maxpi

Maybe stockcharts.com

6. Yahoo allows this. you have to dig through and configure your watch list.

Marketwatch allows this as well...

Thats if I understand you correctly, you want to view all the charts at once....

7. Giles117 - correct, want to be able to view multiple charts all at one time. Thanks for the recommendations. I'll see if I can figure out how to set that up.

8. Thanks for this recommendation. This gave me exactly what I wanted and for free - all the better. I may try some of the other ones as well - just to see how they look, but the main thing is that I have what I need now and didn't have to pay a fortune for it. I'm really glad I found this site!

9. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

#10     Sep 26, 2007