Mueller report to be released on Thursday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Apr 15, 2019.

1. UsualName

UsualName

Wrong. Was contested. Trump said at a press conference with Putin he believed Russia did not interfere with our elections.

#51     Apr 18, 2019
  2. Apparently Mueller did see enough to run with.

But your view is noted because that's what counts in the end.

gig.

#52     Apr 18, 2019
  3. I thought you were pointing something out to settle a debate on the forum, not with Trump. so whatever. So when you said "can we put it to bed" I did not realize that you were addressing the President.

I certainly belong to the camp that says that they were meddling and doing it under Obama's watch and with his direct knowledge and presumably with his permission since he did nothing about it.

#53     Apr 18, 2019
  4. UsualName

UsualName

I assume you mean he did not. I’m not knocking Mueller’s conclusion at this point, just there is some very ugly stuff that could have went the other way.

He’s using the language of an agreement tactic or otherwise...

Still going through the top line stuff right now

#54     Apr 18, 2019
  5. Yep. That's what I meant. Although either way is correct. You could make the case that he saw enough to run with the issue but nothing came of it. Same with the obstruction stuff. He saw enough to run with it but in the end could not get there. As opposed to not even leaning into those issues.

#55     Apr 18, 2019
  6. UsualName

UsualName

McGahn is a beast. Told Trump to his face he was a real lawyer when asked to do shady Trump stuff.

Also, trump thinks lawyers don’t take notes:

3BD8D533-F415-4B27-94FC-925A3D77F8FC.jpeg

#56     Apr 18, 2019
  7. UsualName

UsualName

After going through a lot of this, my first blush take is manafort shutting up was the key to no conspiracy charges.

There is way too much here.

#57     Apr 18, 2019

8. BUT..BUT....BUT.......Mannafort is still going to flip on Trump, right?

#58     Apr 18, 2019
  9. UsualName

UsualName

Manafort is getting out the day after the election. I should have grabbed it but Mueller’s team found Manafort told gates to shut up and trump will take care of them.

#59     Apr 18, 2019
  10. Once again, Trump skates on the edge of ethics vs legality and stays upright.

#60     Apr 18, 2019