Mueller report to be released on Thursday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Yeh, and as I said before, maybe you need to appoint a special counsel and give him unlimited power and resources for two years and see what he concludes. Oh wait...

#31     Apr 18, 2019
  2. UsualName

UsualName

Are you sure the dossier was leaked by the fbi/DOJ and not McCain?

You may want to do a little better job with the facts going forward.

#32     Apr 18, 2019
  3. UsualName

UsualName

Anyway, I don’t think Barr did Trump any favors with that shit show of a news conference. He might as well as called Trump “my client.”

#33     Apr 18, 2019
  4. UsualName

UsualName

5. It is clear that the dossier or the assertions around it were following multiple paths of disclosure, which would be difficult for your binary mind to process- which always looks for the one factor.

It was released/or the existence of it and the assertions in it- over to the State Department and the Rice crew and some others.

And the existence of it and the assertions contained there in were leaked to the press by McCabe. If you can successfully argue that McCabe did not do that, then McCabe needs you for his attorney bigtime.

It is convoluted. The doj/fbi was leaking stuff out which was then being allegedly leaked back to the fbi and the fbi was pretending that it had outside sources to support its dossier/ fisa warrant charades.

Don't assume that you are up on the facts just because you watch Rachel Maddow every night.

#35     Apr 18, 2019
  6. UsualName

UsualName

Huh? It is already settled in court some guy that worked for McCain, Kruger?, leaked the dossier and was running around DC spilling the beans.

McCabe is under fire for leaking info related to the Hillary investigation to try to prove the fbi was not done pursuing the matter.

#36     Apr 18, 2019
  7. As I just said, the dossier traveled multiple pathways but that is too complex for you.

That is why there has not been agreement as to what was in it, because it turns out that multiple people saw it/had it leaked to them at different phases of its development.

Not going to resolve it here.

Thank you for making the case that we need an independent counsel and related investigation to look at just this.

#37     Apr 18, 2019
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Lol at CNN, they have a 10 person panel on to report the nothing burger that they got wrong for more than 2 years.

#38     Apr 18, 2019
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  9. UsualName

UsualName

It’s already resolved.

#39     Apr 18, 2019

10. Yeh sure, keep chanting your mantra about how it is all resolved and nothing to see there.

For those of us who are living a kool-aid free life, it is clear that the real investigation phase is just beginning.

You and your ilk were totally, totally wrong about how the mueller investigation would end out, so does that give you pause in regard to other matters? Didn't think so.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    #40     Apr 18, 2019