Mueller report to be released on Thursday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Really? Or are you boys just poised to explain away the report, sight unseen, in defense of arguably the most corrupt American president in (modern?) history.

The heart wants what the heart wants, I suppose.

#11     Apr 17, 2019
  2. Here ya go Tards:

Jerry Nadler and Adam Schiff just sent out the script that you are to follow after the report is released.

#12     Apr 17, 2019
  3. Back from Alberta already?

#13     Apr 17, 2019
  4. In that video, did you see the white one on the floor at about :40 who is not even howling but is just lying there dazed and tits up?

That will be you tomorrow.

"ohh but, but, but Barr said this in his summary but the report still said this, this, this, and this happened so all the conservatives got it wrong and Trump's dick is still going to fall off and he will be impeached in the end." Arroooooooo!!!!! Ahhrooooooo!!!! Mama I need a tit to suck on.

#14     Apr 17, 2019
  5. UsualName

UsualName

The walls...
    They are not being paid for by Mexico...

#15     Apr 17, 2019
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  6. Explains a lot.

#16     Apr 17, 2019
  7. #17     Apr 17, 2019
  8. I'll wait for the report to explain itself to me. What I won't do is let the leftist media chop it up and give it to me piece meal as they drive the conspiracy theories. There's something there, or there isn't, and if there isn't it's time to let it go. Fat chance of that seeing how orange man bad is really all the democrats have in their arsenal for 2020. Oh yeah, and men can be women if they like, and statues are racist, and babies can be killed at birth, and, and, the world is ending due to one thing or another. Trump should be the easiest guy in the world to beat. Paranoid delusions of Russian spies ain't the way.

#18     Apr 17, 2019
  9. Yup and a lot of us are prepared to accept that the fact that the report will be a nastyfest directed at trump but that mueller and barr and rosenstein have decided that none of it rises to the level of a winnable prosecution.

Have fun with the impeachment then. Let's go. Gotta keep adding to your losing record.
    Impeachment? Been ready long ago. Let's go.

#19     Apr 17, 2019
  10. The modern democrat party has become an example of mass crowd delusion. They don't know which bathroom to use but can predict the climate decades ahead. They turned our most picturesque city, SF, into a human dog park.

#20     Apr 17, 2019