Mueller is now questioning ЯNC officials

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

You support Trump and Moore who are sexual predators and pedophiles.

You are the biggest birther on this forum.

#11     Dec 30, 2017
    exGOPer likes this.
  2. jem

jem

really...
    At the moment I am hoping Rand Paul runs. i supported Cruz over Trump.
    I voted for trump over your pedo enabler and liar who had private and public stances on policies.

I do not recall supporting moore after the allegations came out. But, even if I did... the credibility of the main witness was shot by that gloria allred yearbook stunt.

so why don't you condemn wienstein and clinton? you dnc troll.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    #12     Dec 30, 2017
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Of course you voted for the sexual predator.You also said Obama wouldn't be on some state ballots over the birther nonsense.

#13     Dec 30, 2017
  4. jem

jem

I just saw this...
    you always misrepresent realty. You see that Brock had 700 grand to pay for Trumps accusers.

I recall otherwise
    you have become a total asshole troll.
    you still have not condemned weinstein or clinton.
    I could not care less about Trump until he starts delivering on the things he promised. Although if Iran become a democracy... I will be impressed.

#14     Jan 2, 2018
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

You voted for the sexual predator.You said Obama wouldn't be on some state ballots over the birther nonsense.

#15     Jan 2, 2018
  6. jem

jem

bullshit... I voted against one and his enabling lying wife.

#16     Jan 3, 2018
    TreeFrogTrader and gwb-trading like this.
  7. Question . . . .

What do you call a woman who knowingly has an affair with a married man with children ?

#17     Jan 3, 2018
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Bill Clinton was not on the ballot.Bill Clinton has 3 accusations,Trump has around 20.So you voted for a guy with around 20 accusations of sexual harassment and assault to vote against the spouse of the candidate with 3 accusations who was not on the ballot.Got it.

#18     Jan 3, 2018
  9. piezoe

piezoe

huh? Has Mr. Bill been screwing underage women? If so, please do give us the juicy details. As far as we know he hasn't been visiting pageant dressing rooms, but who knows, this "pedo" activity you've uncovered may be the best "What'bout" yet; worthy of its own thread. Can't wait for the juicy details! Promise you'll tell us before you call Alex and Rush.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    #19     Jan 3, 2018
  10. piezoe

piezoe

:rolleyes:

#20     Jan 3, 2018