Mubarak's Speach

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Feb 1, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Sammy! There is this other transgender jihadi type running around here looking for you! LOL! :D

#51     Feb 2, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You post twice as much therefore you spend more time posting. Only a wanker would try to weazle out of that. You're like a girlfriend I once had that couldn't be honest about what she had for breakfast nevermind anything important.

#52     Feb 2, 2011
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Girlfriend? Since when do you date women??? lol

It seems simple math eludes you. Later loozer.

#53     Feb 2, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its the smart move for you. You certainly aren't getting anywhere here. :)

#54     Feb 2, 2011
  5. I thought your mama was manning the alleys of your trailer park. :confused:

#55     Feb 2, 2011
  6. achilles28

achilles28

And by your innumberable ramblings on ET, you're not getting anywhere in life.

Besides, everyone knows the Jew Crew are as thick as thieves.

Take care, loooozer

#56     Feb 2, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wow, everybodys a jew hehe.

I'll bet you've got a shiny pair of jackboots back in the closet somewhere to go with that worldview.

#57     Feb 2, 2011
  8. Wow man you have some weird fantasies. I'm flattered and everything, but I'm straight... Keep on searching though, I'm sure if you spam long enough, you can find some dude on the internet who will blow you...

Plenty of people disagree with me, but the only ones who I call antisemites are the jew obsessed ones who frame everything in the world in the context of jews/israel, like you. You sincerely believe that everyone who disagrees with you is a jew... I bet you check in your closet and under your bed every night for jews. :D What is an "internet manifesto" btw?? Indeed, my wit and familiarity with facts don't change a damned thing, because I'd say geopolitical power is already in "jew favor" by and large. You have twice as many posts as I do in less time, and you speak of internet nobodies... :D I'll excuse you while you take that foot of your mouth... LMAO!!

Did you actually get the impression that I was trying to stop a middle eastern revolution? Is that part of the elaborate conspiracy too?? Fill me in, this whack job jewspiracy world view is always entertaining to me... You guys are hilarious... Tell me about how everyone here is a jew trying to influence the course of world events by posting "internet manifestos" on websites... No really, I want to hear it... Tell me how the big jew conspiracy works!! Btw who is bibi? Is he a big player in the world wide jewspiracy??

#58     Feb 2, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

10. pspr

pspr

#60     Feb 2, 2011